Skip to content

Discuss This Pramac confident of new Ducati deal for 2014 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Pramac confident of new Ducati deal for 2014

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Pramac confident of new Ducati deal for 2014

Ducati’s long-running association with its satellite Pramac squad looks certain to continue in 2014, despite an already forgettable current MotoGP campaign. The Italian-based Pramac squad was in the unusual situation in Laguna Seca recently of having both its contracted riders absent through injury. Ben Spies was present at the California race but still not fit enough to ride his Desmosedici machine while...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (08 August 2013 11:04)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Revilo612

Jul 13

Revilo612 says:

I really hope Scott isn't on a Ducati

Yes, there is a chance that Ducati will improve next year, but I for one don't want to see a potential Moto2 champion getting a satellite Ducati ride while Marquez got a factory Honda and P. Espargaro gets a satellite Yamaha. He could potentially try too hard and have a lot of big accidents and make it impossible for him to get a better ride in the future, and ruin his career, which seems to be happening to Iannone. There are no places at Yamaha for Scott, and it looks unlikely his team will lease a YZR-M1 engine without Kalex making the chassis, so a production Honda looks like the best option.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Spies on a two year contract given how he performs of what left of this season and next maybe there is a chance of him getting Dovi's seat in 2015. 

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Ben who ?

Do you think he will be back intime for the end of his contract

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Good question stig given the crock of shit he is riding.

Reply to this Topic
Chish2

Aug 13

Chish2 says:

I think Spies has bottled it. Another Ducati GP victim and perhaps he thinks the injury was painful enough without being thrown about even more by the Ducati?

Now I think Cal had no choice but go to Ducati seeing how Yamaha totally shafted him in the Spanish Rush we are seeing but I do fear he will go the same way as Spies et al. Their careers are very similar except that Spies went to Factory Yamaha and Cal was kicked in the nuts by them. But next year they are both on Ducatis with roles reversed. Be interesting to see who does what.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices