Skip to content

Discuss This Honda eager to see Jonathan Rea in MotoGP in 2014 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Honda eager to see Jonathan Rea in MotoGP in 2014

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Honda eager to see Jonathan Rea in MotoGP in 2014

Honda is trying to reward Jonathan Rea’s unwavering loyalty to the Japanese factory by helping the British rider secure a MotoGP switch in 2014. The current Ten Kate Honda rider attended the recent German round at Sachsenring to explore potential options for next season. And HRC confirmed during the last MotoGP round in Laguna Seca that it is endorsing the 26-year-old when...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (08 August 2013 11:29)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Rea

About time , hes served his apprenticeship 4 times over , but running around in 7th to 11th wont be much fun

Reply to this Topic
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

bless him!

good on ya Jonathan, I hope he can get on the Proddy Honda atleast. Would have been better if he got Alvaros prototype but this will do in the meantime! hope ya get it. Now i wonder who will get his seat at Pata Honda? there were rumours of Nicky Hayden being placed in that seat with American Honda backing..

Reply to this Topic
mickdel

May 03

mickdel says:

deserves a top ride

The way Jonny (he doesnt like to be called that, as Johnny Rea is his dad, and was a damn good roads rider) rode that prototype, and his zero complaining riding an old Fireblade in WSB has earnt him a top ride. I rate him higher than Cal for pure talent, and total dedication.  How often do you see his wife at races?  Hardly ever, as he has total concentration on getting the job done.

If he was Spanish, he'd be right there. but he has good Red Bull sponship too.

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

I concur mickdel, though Cal is a fighter and deserves a better ride IMO. He ain't gonna get one at Ducrapi though unless things change quick-fast-and-in-a-hurry.

Reply to this Topic
pbaker

Aug 08

pbaker says:

rea/honda

about time! obviously not going far in wsbk with an old bike so good to see this move

not sure a bike developed by stoner would suit anyone else due to his unique riding style. so may be a bit of a bummer to start with

Reply to this Topic
Titosfuneral

Feb 12

Titosfuneral says:

Excelent. I look forward to seeing him next year...

Except I won't, cos Dorna sold the rights to BT.

Reply to this Topic
Revilo612

Jul 13

Revilo612 says:

A good reward for his loyalty

You can see how hard he pushes on the Superbike,and it's obvious that he could challenge for the championship if his bike was just a little bit faster. But what a loyal rider, I doubt other manufacturers haven't been interested in Jonathan, so a chance in MotoGP would be a fantastic reward, and a well deserved one. 

Reply to this Topic
superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

Best wait till"new" Blade comes out

Perhaps REA knows something we dont eg, this move to Gps might just be a smoke screen to cover up the arrival of "super Blade" next season OR He knows a replacement is too long coming and Hondas pooing them selfs that wants to move to another manufactorer and they`re gonna lose a good loyal rider .All this is just a hunch folks .

Reply to this Topic
superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

Best wait till"new" Blade comes out

Perhaps REA knows something we dont eg, this move to Gps might just be a smoke screen to cover up the arrival of "super Blade" next season OR He knows a replacement is too long coming and Hondas pooing them selfs that wants to move to another manufactorer and they`re gonna lose a good loyal rider .All this is just a hunch folks .

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Bautista's seat

Should be given to Rea with factory support I say.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices