Skip to content

Discuss This Ben Spies committed to MotoGP and Ducati for 2014 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Ben Spies committed to MotoGP and Ducati for 2014

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Ben Spies committed to MotoGP and Ducati for 2014

Ben Spies fully intends to be back racing a factory-backed Ducati Desmosedici in 2014 after laughing off rumours that he will retire or quit and return to World Superbikes. The Texan will end 10 months of injury hell in Indianapolis next week when he makes his latest attempt to return from a severe right shoulder injury he first suffered last October...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 354 days ago (09 August 2013 10:46)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Paddedcell100

Oct 12

Very nice fella, I will give Cadwell a go at some point, it's just getting round to it with the long hours I work, plus im waiting for a lovely little court date for a  speed limit infraction😔....the joys of motorcycling. 

Oh well, it's been a pleasure chatting fella, you go steady on that V60 and will shoot the breeze soon no doubt. 

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Does anything really change apart from another hammer coming out on a certain fool. Try talking bikes then some dumb ass lunatic hijacks the thread. 

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Idiot erm no you're just a spoiled prat.

Delicate negoitations what might that be that you're ready to get nailed again by the MCN mods face it no one likes you on here I am the idiot reverse that you're just a sad prat with no life and obsessed with a Brit rider who earns more then you can ever dream of getting.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Paddedcell100

Oct 12

Words fail me.....  So even when we are just talking bikes you still cannot help but resort to childish abuse and name calling... Amazing, but somehow not surprising. Well, each to their own and if it makes you feel that little bit bigger my old mate then you just go full steam ahead, as I said, I can't be doing with it anymore. I will continue to have the odd natter with other users and I genuinely wish you future happiness and hope that you find whatever it is that you are searching for in this behaviour. Personally, I just have better things to do. 

On a separate note, looking forwards to Indi' and hopefully another podium for the Coventry Flyer..... Go Cal. 

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Oh dear

Goldfish memory lapse,dovi is slower than cal,get over it and move on,buy a moped.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Stats

Foggy- profiles to date =1.

benny And co,I seriously can't count past infinity,can u?.

get off cals back you jealous sad individual,we yes we the other users in this forum are not fooled by your copy and pasting traps which lead to personal abuse and again Mcn acting resulting in the boot.

whos the troll really then,get some help fella.oh dear

Reply to this Topic
gixanator

May 13

gixanator says:

here Benny boy, come get your bone, here boy.

Reply to this Topic
gixanator

May 13

gixanator says:

here Benny boy, come get your bone, here boy

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Truth

It hurts,I'm ur kryptonite,get over it and delete ur pics,u are up early is it nappy change day?

Reply to this Topic
gixanator

May 13

gixanator says:

there's a good little Benny boy, now , run for this one too and Benny boy can have extra Rice Krispies, go on, run for it Benny boy

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices