Skip to content

Discuss This Ben Spies committed to MotoGP and Ducati for 2014 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Ben Spies committed to MotoGP and Ducati for 2014

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Ben Spies committed to MotoGP and Ducati for 2014

Ben Spies fully intends to be back racing a factory-backed Ducati Desmosedici in 2014 after laughing off rumours that he will retire or quit and return to World Superbikes. The Texan will end 10 months of injury hell in Indianapolis next week when he makes his latest attempt to return from a severe right shoulder injury he first suffered last October...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (09 August 2013 10:46)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

bens pies..

has apparently dislocated his shoulder. Fuck me, its time for this has been to retire and get to flipping burgers, clearly motogp is too steep of a level for him..

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
73mach3

Oct 12

73mach3 says:

ben

ridge isint that a little harsh!

bens pies..

has apparently dislocated his shoulder. Fuck me, its time for this has been to retire and get to flipping burgers, clearly motogp is too steep of a level for him..

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Sad the way things are going for Spies he is just out of luck why does this happen to American riders first it was Hopper who had bad injuries and know Spies follows him. Its just bad as it is quit Yamaha but to ride a Ducati after picking a serious injury is just asking for worse trouble and its shown. 

Reply to this Topic
tobyj

Jul 12

tobyj says:

If you can't beat em

Join EM !

Just came back for a peek, and I wondered what the blank white space mean't !

As Wosihound hasn't typed the special stop command.

Then the lunatic with the multiple aliases is on a roll; and as is the modern way MCN have probably Kowtowed to the person who shouts the most and the loudest.

So what about, playing the instigator at his own game and all getting a minimum of 4 aliases each ?

I hate the fact that everything is steadily being geared towards appeasing and pandering to the FW/Lunatic fringe,

This forum has not been a functioning entity for months now, so lets make this week " Multiple FW Aliases Week"

>

Watch this space.

If it wasn't for bad luck, Spies wouldn't have any !!

Reply to this Topic
SergeW

Aug 13

SergeW says:

Why you said

Hi Toby,

I guess you can say good things but Benny loves have sheep copulatory individual still accounts in Wales, I think. Any way, maybe you are might want to focus on your jig and needy people only yes.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

I have a feeling that complaints from certain people have forced MCN's hand.

If you look at the new threads, there is no facility to comment.

Well done..

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

well done benny

You have successfully ruined tbe whole site .However mcn should of blocked you totally ages ago but there you go, they also should update the storys more frequently , eg oulton bsb nothing after race 1of 3and no mention of kenny Roberts potential return to moto gp, bikesportnews is much more up to date, congratulations benny as ever one idiot ruins it for all

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Temp

Won't last long.its just to calm the tempo,bennys already returned I heard. Bad luck for spies.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Bulsara

Taking things personally is the reason why this has all happened.enjoy.

Reply to this Topic
SergeW

Aug 13

SergeW says:

Ahi Fogno

The catch to hear it, abouts Benny Maybe this time it's some fine !

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices