Skip to content

Discuss This Tech 3 boss: No doubt Espargaro will be strong in MotoGP MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Tech 3 boss: No doubt Espargaro will be strong in MotoGP

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Tech 3 boss: No doubt Espargaro will be strong in MotoGP

Pol Espargaro has the talent and potential to be consistently battling for the top six in his rookie MotoGP world championship campaign in 2014. That’s the view of Monster Yamaha Tech 3 boss Herve Poncharal, who is preparing to work with the Spanish Moto2 world title contender next season, with Cal Crutchlow on his way to Ducati’s factory squad. Espargaro was signed...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (12 August 2013 15:30)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Blocking comments

MCN have probably taken note of the idiots that reported Benny.  Ok, he was a bit of a pain at times, but you could of ignored him.  Now it will be like other crappy sites, were you can't say what you want, due to censorship.

Reply to this Topic
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

its more like MCN has removed the comments section from certain pages, as everyone else cant access the comments section in the top four pages. Deary me, a site reduced to this after that pleb went on a rampage.

Well i hope MCN allows us to comment back on their pages later on after we behave nicely for awhile and are back in MCN's good books :-D

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Comments

Im pretty sure the pic of cal and Ravioli will be driving a certain poster mental , its just dying for a caption

Reply to this Topic
huggydave

Aug 12

huggydave says:

No more comments then, oh well

It's your own faults anyway, someone posts an opinion and gets told to **** off, glad they've blocked u all! 

Reply to this Topic
Krapp

Apr 13

Krapp says:

Email sent....

Yeah and MCN says fuck you. No more comments. Fogno and company should be proud.

Richard, that pic tells you MCN have a sense of humor.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

I don't believe

that MCN would block everyone for minority actions - It's probably got nothing to do with the preceding shenanigans.

Why would they only block the latest articles and not all ?    We can still post on the earlier ones.

I do think though MCN FORUM administrators, that we deserve an explanation !!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
Krapp

Apr 13

Krapp says:

I repeat....

MCN says fuck you all. Too much trouble.

Reply to this Topic
ColonelClaw

Nov 12

ColonelClaw says:

Comments

If MCN have decided that's the end of comments, then I have every sympathy. Having to deal with the same 3 or 4 cretinous trolls every-single day, 24 hours of a day is enough to sap anyone's strength.

If I were to be critical of MCN it would be to ask why they don't have an IP address-based banning system. As it is now every time they ban an account of a moron, said mouth-breather can just make a new one in minutes.

Banter is one thing, but flame-baiting and blatant****-stirring should never be tolerated. Personally, I just ignore all trolling, as any kind of response is the attention they crave. But I do find myself wondering just how utterly pointless an existence the life of your average troll is. If your proudest achievement is to spend the entire day sitting on your computer for the single purpose of winding up and insulting other people, then that must mean your entire life must be pretty unloved, lonely and futile.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Ho hum regarding the moralising

don't like it, don't read it. There a few on here I don't bother reading at all; either vacuous nothingness or spiteful, pointless muck racking and abuse. Tedious.

The far more important subject is qualifying at Indy. Marquez sensational - looking so natural, relaxed and at one with his machine. The two recovering amigo's perhaps a little cautious but still good enough for their rightful places on the front row, relegating all the pretenders down where they belong. Least not the last Yamaha rider to qualify.

Reply to this Topic
SergeW

Aug 13

SergeW says:

pleze quiet nowe

Hey haired knaapp why all the bad mouth to scream, run before stopping Dude

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN