Skip to content

YAMAHA Staff Blog: You Can't Beat a Bit of Bike Therapy FAZER 8

You are in... Forums > YAMAHA > FAZER 8 > Staff Blog: You Can't Beat a Bit of Bike Therapy

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Alison Silcox  says:

Staff Blog: You Can't Beat a Bit of Bike Therapy

I've been down in the dumps for the last couple of weeks and I’ve really not felt like going out on the Yamaha Fazer8 but today I thought enough is enough and decided to blow away some cobwebs. The Fazer8 isn’t the most exciting of bikes but the thing with riding any bike is it takes all your concentration and within only a couple...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (17 August 2013 19:33)

Post a message in FAZER 8

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
fevs

Jul 11

fevs says:

Blustery...

is what biking is all about! The buffeting can make an averge 60-70hp bike so much fun! Love it!!

Glad your out n about again!

Reply to this Topic
burnthouse

May 12

burnthouse says:

should be on prescription

We had a great day out on the bikes.... up at 3:30 am met with fellow bikers from southwestbikers.com... some members travelling from Bournemouth to meet at StAustell for 5am... then Lands End and around Cornwall... weather was heavy rain and sunshine... but still cant fault it for leaving behind all lifes worries and sharing time with like minded people from all walks of life.

Never fails to make me smile when most people grin ear to ear when they see 20 motorcycles being respectviley ridden through a Cornish village at 8am on a Sunday morning. It warms me cockles, so it does :)

Reply to this Topic
rcraven

Nov 08

rcraven says:

Your quite right ..... on two accounts.

1]  if you are feeling under the weather, a bit miserable whatever you do don't go out on your bike.

Its difficult enough and takes all ones concentration to complete a journey but if you mind isn't up to it or elsewhere don't bother otherwise you might be coming home in a wooden box.

After the period of  cant be bothered comes the well I feel I want to get my leg over.... and what a difference that makes.  You don't have to go for a blast, just a comfortable ride in beautiful countryside can have a very positive effect on one psyche after the depressed feelings one has had.

Reply to this Topic
kfisher33

Aug 13

kfisher33 says:

my best friend's aunt makes $66/hr on the computer. She has been without work for 10 months but last month her pay was $18406 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read more on this site....WWW.ℛush64.COℳ

Reply to this Topic
jekyllandhyde

Apr 10

Madrid offers it all

I am in the same case as many of you. I have been feeling a bit low recently for the typical kind of shite that life throws at people edging close to their 40s. One day I though, 'that is it'. I took my Triumph Speed  2011 up into the hills above the Spanish capital. Over the years I have lived here, I have found routes which are gentle with great views. Others quite solitary, where you can stretch your legs a bit. Others to test your technical kudos. In essence, there is nothing which comes close to the feeling of escaping the city, work, home and getting up to a mountain road, where you can hop off, sit down and, as Depeche Mode said, 'Enjoy the Silence'.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices