You are in... Forums > Sport > MotoGP > getting boring

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

ringjunkie

Oct 06

ringjunkie says:

getting boring

hate to admit it but bike racing apart from bsb is getting that way , aprillia and bmw going to moto g/p to circulate around the 20th mark , hows that going to advance road bikes and sell more too , also i accept that marquez is a talent but seems like everyone has forgotten just how many dubious and near dangerous stunts he pulled in moto 2 and while were there itll soon be called the spanoto gp once all the matquez and vinales and espagaro clan move in on the seats ,  

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 339 days ago (19 August 2013 00:54)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
750FLYER

Nov 04

750FLYER says:

Well..

I hate to disagree.... But I will..  :winkie:

You must've missed tho Moto3 and Moto2 race... Infact the MotoGP itself was pretty lively especially at the end... Scotty 26 points clear at the top of the table..  Cal battling hard with Rossi and Bautista.. Hayden pushing Dovi out the way,... Practically a different winner every time the WSB boys go out and play... Sam Lowes and Sofuoglu duffing each other up in WSS helped by Foret and Van Der Mark that new dude... Suzuki showing their new 2015 MGP bike and yes the influx of new manufacturers there... Cal on  Ducati next year......................

Blimey... I could go on.......... But I won't!!

Can't really see where you're boredom is coming from... Do you live in Wales???   :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'd agree that the BSB/BSS is totally amazing tho... ...ASWELL!!!!

:tongue:

Reply to this Topic
ringjunkie

Oct 06

ringjunkie says:

partly right

yes wsb is great just now but we all know that jonathan rae rides the wheels of the blade every outing [ also owning an rr-8 blade im slightly biased ] , but its that overdue for a revamp its embarrasing for honda , no melandri , chas davies , and eugene and the frebch dude , checas ducati is no where so that leaves for next year - emmmmmmmmmm  yes wss is awesome apart from sofoglus usual dirty riding and block passes  ill give you that one , i dont even bother watching moto 3 as its the spanish roadshow , moto 2 , a bit bettr but thatll change next year when the vinales and espagaro and marquez minions take the best rides as seems like spanish moneyis controlling the sport in all classes, finally i hope im proved wrong but unless ducati dramatically improves the bike next year cal wont be up the front on the ducati , , i cant understand why bmw and aprillia are pulling out to supposedly go moto g/p , how is that going to sell more road bikes and technically advance bikes on the road , theyll go and circulate around the 20th mark like the other crt,s 

Reply to this Topic
Slorta

Jul 11

Slorta says:

Boring little tit

I think everyone is bored with boring people saying how boring racing is.  1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th are 4 of the best riders in history.  There has only been 2 other riders like Marquez in the history of the sport and we are lucky enough to live in that era and watch a master at his game. But we still get boring prats who say 'I'm bored'.  Give us a break.  

Reply to this Topic
jjsVFR

Sep 13

jjsVFR says:

I agree... with the replies that disagree!

I think MotoGP has had a bit of a lull, maybe, over the last couple of season's, but certainly not boring!

I think it's been lacking in the real characters that make the racing so great. 

Since the death of Simoncelli and with Rossi no longer on pace or not happy at Ducati, I just do not think that the three at the top, Jorge, Dani Pedrosa or Stoner, had the same charisma as other riders over the years have had, on and off the track, to really give the sport its spark.

However we now have Marquez, the spanish contingent mentioned in the original post and a strong field. With Cal, who will mix it up on the Ducati, Bradley Smith will get better and Scott Redding moving up to ride the Gresini Honda that Casey Stoner's been testing should provide a decent Brit battle towards the top.

Bradl, Iannone and Yonny Hernandez are also class riders, and they're not spanish!

I'm just hoping the sport gets greater coverage with BT next season then it has been with bbc as it's clearly no longer a priority for them.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices