You are in... Forums > Club Forum > Image Gallery > RALEIGH RM7 (WISP) 1967

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

kebby1

Aug 13

kebby1 says:

RALEIGH RM7 (WISP) 1967

:biggrin::biggrin:1967 raleigh wisp RM7  49cc moped, restored in 2011 by previous owner i purchased in 2012 took 6 long months for dvla to obtain logbbook v5 but worth all the effort  took it out today for a spin absolutley brilliant no issues at all the looks  you get when your riding on it are unbeleivable , really nice ride nice and smooth,"PICTURE TAKEN ON M.O.T.PASS DAY MARCH 2013" gonna show it next year at as few vintage rallies 

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 366 days ago (20 August 2013 22:50)

Post a message in Image Gallery

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
BramptonTrev

May 14

BramptonTrev says:

Raleigh Wisp(s)

We have two Raleigh Wisp.  One complete and one bought as a source of spares.  The complete one (1965 or 1967 or thereabouts) was working at its previous owner but has not been used for many years.

So we are now considering selling both the machines.

Do you know if there are any relevant owners clubs?

You mentioned vintage rallies - which ones?

Any recommendations re selling?

Reply to this Topic
kebby1

Aug 13

kebby1 says:

raleigh wisp

hello there i am showing in 2 vintage shows local to me one in the lydiate classic bike / car show and the moto fest in ormskirk in august , i purchased mine in 2012 needing some work but most of the hard stuff like painting had already been done, i sorted out all the issues and put her in for a mot and she sailed through, as for selling nice ones are holding their value and increasing yearly but that said ones even needing work fetch good prices try ebay for a idea of how much they sell for also the v5 log book helps if you,ve got them, just read my write up, and it seems to have got worse now dvla have shut down their offices, thanks for taking the time to reply but i would get them running and if time and space permits hold on to at least one of them as i have done and the values just soars better thjan money in the bank, hope this helps , nacc or eacc will both help you ,they were made between 1967 & 1969 mine is a early 1967 and runs really nicely,kenny

Reply to this Topic
kittenart01

Aug 14

kittenart01 says:

about to purchase a 1971 raleigh wisp

It is in a bit of a sorry state, rear wheel is seized up, throttle cable has snapped, been sat in a shed for two years. Not seen it yet, but it is going to cost £30. Picking it up this coming Monday, so any advice on owners clubs or where to get a manual from etc., would be awesome. :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices