Skip to content

Discuss This Bradley Smith thrilled by best ever qualifying MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Bradley Smith thrilled by best ever qualifying

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Bradley Smith thrilled by best ever qualifying

Bradley Smith was thrilled with his best ever MotoGP qualifying performance in Brno this afternoon when the Monster Yamaha Tech 3 rider finished less than 0.2s away from a maiden front row.Smith’s sixth place on the grid equals his previous best start in Assen at the end of June, but never has he been so close to pole position with...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 341 days ago (24 August 2013 16:24)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Rowdygimly

Jan 09

Rowdygimly says:

well done

Yep well done to Bradley better than Rossi.

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

I must admit, i verry much doubtet Bradley doing anything worthwile in Motogp. Same goes for Cal, being proven wrong doesn't hurt sometimes. In fact, it can be great. Still a shame though that Bradley never become World Champ in any class. Cause Shoei helmets give every sponsored WC a replica helmet. Bradley has a cool helmet, but sadly not an x-spirit2 replica. I would buy one. Danny Kent was on for a top 6 in Moto2 for a while on that crappy Tech3 Moto2 bike. You Brits have some talent in the Gp World, not to mention in WSBK and WSS. It's not all Spanish, as my fellow Dutcman Michael van der Mark will show in the Jerez WSS race. Wich i hope he will win, as i will be at that race. 

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

3 Satellite Bikes

in the top six  - looks like the gap is closing - good - the more bikes in the mix the better.

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

Anyone else on MCN think Repsol Honda will wait 2 seasons. And replace Dani with Alex Rins? What a talent he is. This kid is to tall to ride a Moto3 bike, and still rules. Verry impressive.

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

£ satalite bikes

kinda makes ye wonder why certain facory riders bother to turn up.

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

@ carlos

This is a long thrown ball but it's swerving, Redding to replace Pedrosa next year.

Reply to this Topic
neilf

Aug 02

neilf says:

Calm down dear :mellow:

This story was posted 2hrs after the one about Cal being on pole.

Nicely done Bradley. Good, steady progress so far throughout the season and putting all those naysayers in their place. His place in MotoGP is fully deserved and vindicated... he was faster than Rossi in QP FFS.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
mickrainey

Feb 13

mickrainey says:

Great

Qualifying results but it's the race that counts.....

Reply to this Topic
VonStalhein

Feb 13

VonStalhein says:

Yeah, faster in QP means everything.....I still can't get over the amount of people that think FP and QP actually mean anything ! Do they get points for these......eh no, it's race day that counts.

Meanwhile, good on Bradley. He's improving all the time. Hope he can do as well as Cal is doing now in the future.

Reply to this Topic
neilf

Aug 02

neilf says:

Well, duh!

Yes, we all know that it's the race that counts, but being within 0.5 of pole still shows progress... it's a pity the race didn't go well for Bradders :blink: 

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices