Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow: ‘I had to take risks’ MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow: ‘I had to take risks’

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow: ‘I had to take risks’

Cal Crutchlow could not convert his second career MotoGP pole position into a fifth podium of 2013 after the British rider tumbled out of a battle for fourth in Brno on Sunday. The Monster Yamaha Tech 3 Team rider was trying to pull away from Gresini Honda rider Alvaro Bautista and nine-times world champion Valentino Rossi when he crashed out of...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 336 days ago (27 August 2013 10:01)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Cal

pulled some gap before he crashed.....he was leaving them sitting..:lol:

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Positive

Staying strong fast and positive,amazes me given the crashes these guys have how they push forward.roll

in silver stone eh ppl.

Reply to this Topic
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

Cal

keeps underrestimating Rossi although Rossi is constantly beating him in race where it counts... staying on the bike is also important to finish the race...

He was moaning about the gas tank all year and now that he has it he saw that it is a compromise. As always you win in some place you loose in other. Now he starts better and he finishes worse.

He is already 16 points behind and keeps talking trash... Enjoy while it last cause next year on the Puke Dovi will take care of you again...

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

El d

I agree Rossi is outracing cal, but dovi ain't exactly lighting fires at Ducati is he now,until cal swings his leg over after Qatar next year I won't agree with that one,personally cals aggressive style could suit the duke more than dovi Rossi and co(baring stoners),to early to predict even if u want him to fail.

Reply to this Topic
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

still..

.....not as much complaining as Florence has been doing these days...

Reply to this Topic
ElDiabolico

Jul 13

ElDiabolico says:

ow...

Even if it sounds weird, I would like to see Cal ride the Duke well. The truth is it won't happen. The Duke was riden "well" compared to the lethargic japanese bikes on those years. Today the game has moved on. No matter how agressively the Duke is ridden, it is not enough. Rossi got it and Dovi got it (although evrybody was stating that Dovi's style suits more the Duke than Rossi's...).

The bike is not good enough, riding it to the limit will result in Cal hurting himself, nothing more.

I critisize Cal's way of talking. He said that if this year Dovi was still in Tech3 he would be years ahead of him... Dovi was also in his 1st year with the satellite M1 and perform fantasticaly. What makes him think that he wouldn't also upgrade his game? Isn't this year sat bike better than 2012's?

The Duke broke everybody. Stoner left when the ship was sinking... clever. Cal will follow the same faith as Melandri, Hayden and Rossi unless Ducati Motor Co. decides to really invest in their machinery.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices