You are in... Forums > General > General > Riding my OH's CBR125r

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Riding my OH's CBR125r

This week...I gotta say tis a whole load of fun...and I notice how much more vulnerable I seem to be.........yesterday a very nice young lady in a Corsa ...was using her ESP whilst not wishing to Stop at the Stop sign.....twer damned close I tell eee. Still she did say "oops soz"....... Reckon my years of being forced to think for certain road users...saved me there TBH.

I really love the variable response to throttle input....going up hill is like running through Tar..... going up through all  the gears in about 20 yards..... seriously planning ahead when overtaking...... them Cyclists are bleddy fast.

I also find That nobody wants to Nod to me......that twist and go scoots are Quick off the mark....and learner drivers/ OAP's are great at slip streaming....... all round back to basics Fun.

Attached images:

1. 002  
  2. 007  
  3. 072  
Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 353 days ago (03 September 2013 08:09)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

lol

all true mate :smile....and chiwawas become greyhounds:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

Ha ha

On the two occasions my o/h has ridden mine, he's likened it to a moped. :wink:

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

thame beggers

baint em....

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

Snev....

so are them new 125's not much quicker than Son'o mines old cg 125 then.Sort of a blend of clutch 'drag' and clutch 'slip'?  Feel like they can't wait to pull away at lights,then barely move when you do let them go.:smileThe front brake on his locks the front wheel completely when reversing back down a slope,but barely feels to be doing anything at all out on the road when trying to slow down.luckily it feels O.K. to just put your feet down to stop like in the cartoons.:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices