Skip to content

Discuss This John Hopkins plotting racing return in 2014 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > John Hopkins plotting racing return in 2014

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

John Hopkins plotting racing return in 2014

John Hopkins is plotting a return to racing in 2014 in a bid to end an injury-ravaged spell that threatened to end his career. The American is currently taking a year out of racing after undergoing major left hip surgery earlier this year and was undecided on whether he still had the appetite to race. But the 30-year-old, who was recently linked...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (04 September 2013 10:19)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
toadhancocks

Oct 10

toadhancocks says:

The reason being that the banter on this site has turned to more than just banter, iots personal, and with high profile cases in the media of bullying in the social media mcn are nipping it in the bud!  Simples!

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

No

swearing, no homophobic or racist comments, dont wish people malice and we should all be fine. Read the terms and conditions its all there when you sign up for this. 

Hopper no Josh Brookes yes

Reply to this Topic
toadhancocks

Oct 10

toadhancocks says:

@Alex

NICE!

Reply to this Topic
diceman23

Nov 09

diceman23 says:

alex

Nicley put. MCN can we have our ball back now? In an unprecedented infringement of my human rights I am being forced to do work while at work due almost entirely to the loss of the forum.  If this keeps up I may become productive

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

Hands up

Iv held mine and a said I will not bite anymore,or badmouth personally , but lets face it I've only ever had this profile since 2011 so I'm not all to a blame either, Mcn emailed me assuring it will be monitored more,looks like they are doing this.roll on next round, hopper out, Brooke's in.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Bullshit !!!    Whatever happened to ''the right of free speech'' in this country.  My father fought for 6 years in WW2 to keep this country free.  Since the inception of the European Parliament the rights of citizens of this country are gradually being flushed down the drain.

Rant over !!!

Forget it Hopper sadly your time is done.

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

I think time, and luck has run out for him.

Reply to this Topic
diceman23

Nov 09

diceman23 says:

free speech

Yes in this country you are free to start your own blog or forum saying what you like. We also have slander laws. If you have an opinion worth sharing it is usually possible to share it while refraining from racism homophobia, any type of discrimination or even swearing.  As was once pointed out to me as soon as you loose your cool and swear in an argument you've lost irrespective of whether or not your right. most people have pretty good sarcasm and irony filters so can recognise banter however I'd have to agree with mach3 what I've seen on here recently goes way beyond banter

Reply to this Topic
diceman23

Nov 09

diceman23 says:

brookes

would be good.  But hopper would still make a good choice as test rider. Always liked hopper and as I said before part of me would like to see him racing again though perhaps not at this level.  The other part just doesn't want to see the guy injured again

Reply to this Topic
73mach3

Oct 12

73mach3 says:

diceman

yea im getting alot more done at work too this sucks big time! and i bug poor saturn, wosi and DT more now! they need a break lol

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices