Skip to content

Discuss This Paul Bird reveals ambitious future MotoGP strategy MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Paul Bird reveals ambitious future MotoGP strategy

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Paul Bird reveals ambitious future MotoGP strategy

High profile British MotoGP boss Paul Bird has unveiled ambitious plans to run a factory-backed effort for Yamaha or Ducati in the 2015 world championship.Bird currently runs an Aprilia ART machine for Yonny Hernandez, while Irishman Michael Laverty uses Aprilia’s motor but in a PBM frame designed and built in the UK.Bird is expected to run two Aprilia-powered bikes using...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (09 September 2013 09:40)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

WOW! didnt see this one coming..

how does this work? has carmello relaxed the four factory bike rule? or is this another team in the same vein as the Forward Yamahas? intriguing nonetheless, more top spec bikes the better for the series

Reply to this Topic
diceman23

Nov 09

diceman23 says:

I think Mr Bird has been drinking

But you can't knock his ambition. If this turns out to be true I can't see Yamaha choosing PBM over Tech3, unless tech3 are planning on jumping ship. If Either Aprillia or Suzuki decide to come with a proper 4 bike effort in 2015 you've got to think the satelite contract will go to Aspar. Ducati were rumoured to be less than impressed with Pramac so he may just have been tucking into the champagne a little early

Reply to this Topic
wild_stuart

Sep 02

wild_stuart says:

Nice!

I'll hedge my bets at Shakey if it's Duke, and Ellison if it's a Yammy... 

Love it when silly season never ends!

Reply to this Topic
zannil

Sep 13

zannil says:

Maybe more

Would like to see him maybe go into Moto2 as well. Would be a good feeder like what Tech3 do.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices