Skip to content

KAWASAKI First Ride: Kawasaki Z1000SX Z1000SX

You are in... Forums > KAWASAKI > Z1000SX > First Ride: Kawasaki Z1000SX

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN Staff  says:

First Ride: Kawasaki Z1000SX

Kawasaki’s updated Z1000SX is currently being put through it’s paces in Austria by MCN’s Phil West and here are his first impressions. ‘The SX has been a massive hit for Kawasaki in the UK being by far their best selling bike, so there wasn’t much they needed to change but even so they have made a host of changes which...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 364 days ago (23 September 2013 09:47)

Post a message in Z1000SX

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
kl595

Nov 03

kl595 says:

?

A massive hit in the UK? I've never seen one on the road at all, ever.

Reply to this Topic
greenturbobob

Nov 05

How many?

Edited: According to "howmanyleft" there was 537 new registered Kawasaki ZX 1000's in 2013.  With 927 in 2012 and 1154 in 2011. So its on  as teep decline. The SX then isn't their most popular bike when you the look at the er500 alone, Zx636 etc which are selling over twice as many.  Obviously a marketing ploy on Kawasaki's part:)

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
kl595

Nov 03

kl595 says:

537 registered in 2013 greenturbobob?

Do Z1000SX's come with a cloaking device or maybe some kind of Predator invisibilty camouflage making them invisible to the human eye? I've seen more SV1000SZ's on the road and there were only 192 of them registered in 2013 and one of them is mine!

It's a myth, Kawasaki never made the Z1000SX or if they did, they painted them with invisible paint.

Reply to this Topic
nicolitov

Aug 06

nicolitov says:

Vibrations?

All the reviews of the old model mention a high level of vibrations in the handlebar and footpegs at some rpms.

Does this new model vibrate less?They introduce a new balancer for the engine?

Reply to this Topic
trackdayfreak

Oct 11

Z 1000 SX

I have seen a few Z 1000 Sx's on the street but not many I don't know where they are all hiding!

However the bike looks fantastic and I am cosidering one my self having just sold a 1996 Honda Fireblade coz of my bad back and buying an old 1200 bandit instead I need something that handles at least as well as the blade but with a more upright riding position such as one of these or a Triumph sprint ST 1050.

This Kawasaki looks awesome so much more purposeful than the opposition.

Reply to this Topic
evilgenius

Aug 05

evilgenius says:

Really popular

I work a mile from a Kawasaki Dealer, and the only place I’ve seen one is in their showroom.

Reply to this Topic
Joann770

Sep 13

Joann770 says:

my neighbor's sister makes $79/hour on the laptop. She has been fired from work for 8 months but last month her paycheck was $20063 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read Full Article
----------->W­W­W.F­O­X­8­6.C­O­M

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices