You are in... Forums > General > General > twat on a sportsbike

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

fender54

Oct 13

fender54 says:

twat on a sportsbike

out riding in n.wales this sunday afternoon with a mate along the B4501 from Fron goch which joins the A5 a narrow and twisty road and is best treated with some caution but apparently not by the group on sportsbikes that started passing us,now if riders want to take chances that's up to them

but I dont  appreciate being overtaken on a blind left hand bend by another bike literally two inches away from me which was what this twat did,had anything been coming in the opposite direction I'd have been knocked off as well. easily the worst piece of riding ive witnesssed in a long time.have to say I was hoping to find him headfirst in the hedge further up the so I could of kicked him up the arse.thankfully not all sportsbike riders ride like that

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 295 days ago (01 October 2013 23:26)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Do

you think this'll make "web wisdom" in the paper?

Reply to this Topic
bazablue

Mar 10

bazablue says:

twats

sunday...bridgenorth to kiddie...in my car festooned with think bike stickers...move over for 3 bikes,,good view ,no oncoming....first and second didnt use the opp empty lane  but tried to see how close they could pass me and cut in on my headlight (daytime)i was in the gutter now..twats...3rd man ok...Roll on the winter when the roads are left to us REAL bikers and they are all tucked away!!!PS dog wont sit still on pillion.

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

It's

a bit late to go round frantically deleting posts now isn't it?

I have a headache.:unsure:

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Phil..

Youve had a lot of "life" for such a young person...:shock::wink:

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

The problem

is that it's not a lot of "life" you can discuss on a first date to appear interesting.

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Phil...

No.. thats not first date Material.. Stick to weather and how was your day.. Blah,Blah Blah.. !!! Not the other stuff.:lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Maybe

this is actually why I can't be bothered with women any more? I have too much "material".

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Maybe

A book is a good idea...:hmmm:

50 shades of Phil.. :wink: 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

Or

"How to disappoint a woman in 30 seconds".

Reply to this Topic
gravy1

Apr 06

gravy1 says:

how we ride

I don't let how others ride affect me and I know others take it upon themselves to judge me and how I ride but their opinion counts for little to me. My mate is a life long member or the IAM and is the most uneducated rider on the planet... if overtaking cars turning right, overshooting stop lines and blocking a roundabout, and crashing himself and other riders, far too many times is a reflection on what IAM teach ... I don't want to join :biggrin:. However I can only say be careful it is not for me to tell him how to live (or end) his life just as it is not for him to preach against my unintentional wheelies :winkie:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices