Skip to content

Discuss This Which naked nutter bike are you most looking forward to? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Which naked nutter bike are you most looking forward to?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Which naked nutter bike are you most looking forward to?

With the debut of the KTM 1290 Super Duke R, the first of this summer's naked nutter bikes has broken free. It's soon to be followed by a new Z1000 from Kawasaki, an update to the original naked nutter, Aprilia's Tuono, a new Ducati Monster with the 1198 engine, and BMW's fabled naked S1000RR. But with so many to choose from, which...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 324 days ago (02 October 2013 16:57)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
MrGiggle

Nov 12

MrGiggle says:

All of them!

Some serious naked bikes coming out this coming year. From spy shots and rumoured specifications all five of these bikes are going to be insane! I cant pick between them but my liking currently goes to the Z1000. Loe the looks!

Reply to this Topic
pebble35

Aug 03

pebble35 says:

Test rides

Out of those 5 bikes, 4 will be available for test rides in the shop I work in and I will have the terrible job of putting a few miles on them before the public gets set loose - life is tough at work sometimes ..........

Reply to this Topic
philehidiot

Feb 09

philehidiot says:

I would

love the Duke. It's mental with so much torque it could probably break the road surface.

I might see what my insurance company says about it... I wonder if it'll have the anti-lowside ABS on it.

Reply to this Topic
comfysofa

Apr 13

comfysofa says:

Always been a naked bike fan - been riding for 20+ years and only got my first bike with fairing last year (RSV4 factory) - just scored myself an 1100 Hypermotard as well so ive got the best of both worlds - while it'll be nice to see the new stuff im happy with what ive got!

Reply to this Topic
talkToTheHat

Feb 13

talkToTheHat says:

I hate to say this, but none of them. Not where we have weather and speed limits and other road users.

Reply to this Topic
exceledsteve

Apr 10

exceledsteve says:

Have to agree

There are loads of bikes that will easily crack 100mph (about the comfortable physical limit of these naked bikes) and handle well too. These look lovely but they're not what I'd use every day and it's a lot of money to have parked in the garage/driveway/street waiting for a nice day off. My CB1300 does the job for a fraction of the price and doesn't look too silly with its Givi box on the back for my sandwiches, flask and inflatable armchair.

Reply to this Topic
dag110

Mar 10

dag110 says:

How about the Triumph?

How about Triumph's new Speed Triple? Any news?

I 've been waiting for the new monster since the last RS model. 

I wonder how the new monster will affect the rest Ducati range. How can a watercooled Monster

fit in with the streetfighter 848. Is this the end of the big streetfighters?

Reply to this Topic
bird1050

Nov 07

bird1050 says:

New Speed triple

NONE OF THE ABOVE

Agree dag110

The speedy set the bench mark and now triumph must deliver a better hooligan tool just like the 955i

was .

The 1050 has got a bit dull in the grunt department , cant fault the handling though

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

Trumpet?

had a test ride of the speed triple r last year and was shocked at how anodyne it was - it's a superb bike, but it just didn't light my fire.

which is why i bought a Diavel instead.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices