Skip to content

Discuss This Sepang MotoGP: Pedrosa eases to victory MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Sepang MotoGP: Pedrosa eases to victory

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Sepang MotoGP: Pedrosa eases to victory

Repsol Honda rider Dani Pedrosa bounced back from his Aragon crash to take victory at the Sepang circuit in Malaysia. The Spaniard got a good start from the second row and didn't waste his time passing Jorge Lorenzo to take the lead. Once in the lead Pedrosa eased out a comfortable gap to cross the line first by almost three seconds. Second...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 286 days ago (13 October 2013 10:26)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

willc955

Strange - I'm not a conspiracy theorist but that thought crossed my mind as well !!!    What is sharp enough on the front wheel of the Repsol to do that ? Answer from techies please - no charge for sensible answers.

Pacey - nothing from the premier Rossi hater - Nostro - he seems to have disappeared up his own exhaust pipe! Mind you he was going round in ever decreasing circles.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Good to see Dani bounce back from his Aragon disappointment those Yamahas have work to do those Hondas are too powerful 

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Question.

Did Jlo back off , or did Mm pull the pin..?

Cracking little scrap at the beginning , then petered out to nothing.

Rossi starting to find his feet again?

A come back from Cal....end of season is looking good.

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

Mm

@ trailler. Marquez was faster all along he have the best lap time. @YamahaGYTR: I'ts not the engine, it''s the chassis. They can't put the power on the track as early and also they have issues on the brakes in corner entries.

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

rossi is finding nothing....

but a couple of freshly minted ladyboys in bangkok in the week leading up to the race.

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Saturn

On this new look MCN, there is no room for Nostro's trolling.  He would be quite upset that Rossi seems to be getting better and better and being only 4 seconds behind an alien, he must be getting no sleep at all.

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Repsol

As said before trolling has long gone.......it's so last year!!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Repsol

A word in your shell-like ear ..... you're not clever an it's no longer funny ..... shut up or you'll lose the forum for good. 

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

Rossi hater(s)

Spot on saturn.Strange how bultoboy seemed to disappear as well but as you know I have my own theory on that one!

Nice to have a bit of peace from their constant repetition about Rossi and how he ruined the Ducati.No wonder they have done a runner!
My guess is one or both will make a come back with a new handle!
Keep them peeled.

Now if that repsol child would do one things would be looking a lot better.

Reply to this Topic
73mach3

Oct 12

73mach3 says:

here here

saturn and buel!

its nice to be back on.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN