Skip to content

General Refactoring page topic... General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Refactoring page topic...

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Bettyboop298

Oct 13

Bettyboop298 says:

Refactoring page topic...

...to proper hierarchy.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 283 days ago (15 October 2013 22:28)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

Dani and Rossi might have a say in points. Maybe getting a 2nd or 3rd once in a while?  The real riders are George and MM, only Alex Rins is as talented as these 2. And he's still in Moto3 .

Reply to this Topic
pacman46

Mar 11

pacman46 says:

Rossi struggle more this year cos the Yamaha has been developed around Jorge since he left! He and Cal even tried Jorge's setting and they both went slower! Even puzzled how the hell Lorenzo rode so fast with theses settings! Rossi age can't help but I think he can run up the front! But don't think he's got another championship in him! He use to best a young Pedrosa day in and day out! The yam is just not as good as them Hondas, which sows how good Lorenzo has been riding! But you also know MM is going to be even harder to beat next year!

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Well, over the winter Rossi will be working to get the bike  to his liking. He'll have the opportunity to develop the bike and test it, so if he is not up there with JL early to mid season, then yes, by all means, right him off. It's make or break for him next year and has three options.   Get the bike suited to him (if that is at all possible) so he is comfortable riding it.     Failing that,  ride more like a rookie and get out of his comfort zone and change his riding style to suit the bike.   Failing that, retire.   I'll pass judgement until next season.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Rossi struggled all year

for one reason and one reason alone. In this company he's not fast. In fact he hasn't been the fastest rider in the world since 2005. His whole career up until Mugello 2010 was one of happy coincidence - aided of course by no small degree of talent.

When a rider isn't winning the motorcycle is always going to get the blame no matter how good it is. And that M1 is the finest bit of kit on the grid as Lorenzo so amply demonstrated, and Noddy clearly illustrates.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

The Gremlins have returned…

..it would appear with Benny's departure, we've once more been thrown back into the dark ages...

Coincidence?...I think not.

Saturn, I'm having the same problems me old mucker.

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Lads some spam w'anchor

has been cnuting about with a few threads, yours seems to ave ended up

HERE :wacko:

MCN your server is as secure as a $10 hookers knickers, sort it for fcuks sake :mad:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

No, the M1 is NOT the best package on the grid, but JL is the best rider and made up the deficit.  This is what makes it worse for Rossi, at the moment he isn't as good as JL, but the situation is made worse because the M1 isn't as good and is putting Rossi further behind DP and MM than maybe he might of been.      As I said, if Rossi is still of the pace by midway next season, thow all the mud you like.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Next year..

Have you requested anything special from Yamaha, in terms of the bike?

To work together with Yamaha in order to fix the problem and adapt the M1 more to my riding style. This is the target with Yamaha and they also have a lot of motivation to try their best for me to be able to try and stay at the front. I can’t wait! We will see, but that is the target: to improve the bike and make it more suitable for me.

Lorenzo's Valencia fast lap: 1'31.7"

Rossi's Valencia fast lap: 1'31.9" and in that lap, NONE of the sector times were his fastest of the race.

What this should show to the uneducated, is that Rossi had pace to burn but chose not to use it.

Yeah, give Bradley the bike. Hahaha...

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Unit.....

Any Idea what they are on about....?:unsure:

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

snev

if it ain't spam/hackers and it's MCN's IT dept trying to refactor post content then they should be fookin' sacked :mad:

Any Idea what they are on about....?:unsure:

Nah :laugh:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices