Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi: ‘I need to be faster for the podium’ MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi: ‘I need to be faster for the podium’

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi: ‘I need to be faster for the podium’

Valentino Rossi might have been happy to have finished fifth quickest in today’s opening MotoGP practice at Phillip Island, but the Italian admits he needs to improve his pace to claim a 14th podium finish in Australia. The Italian set a best time of 1.29.537 to finish just over 0.5s behind factory Yamaha teammate Jorge Lorenzo, as the MotoGP field took...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 281 days ago (18 October 2013 09:37)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Same story

for the past three years.

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

DREAMER...

3year`s and counting,and the same "old" crap next year as well! "I`m too heavy","They won`t  wait for me", "My bum`s sore". 4 work`s bike`s and he`s the last of `em,a proper satty bike rider.Until the Ducati`s are totally de-Rossified they can`t be considered as "Work`s bike`s",{unless Stoner rode one}. Wow,that seamless gearbox has made a difference,ain`t it? So much quicker than Cal on the customer spec machine!

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

And

the Ducati boys are funnier than the Marx brothers. Pizza boy, what a flop, no podiums and counting, and Bradley should whoop him round P.I.

Reply to this Topic
SStyloF

Oct 10

SStyloF says:

Same top 3 again. All the midgets next year will have a bigger advantage thanks to less fuel. Newcastle. Combined bike-rider weight limit means lightest is fastest. Thanks Dorna for your unbiased governance

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

Cal got off the line well at Sepang, wasn't until he took second gear that he went backwards, must be the Rossi contract working in Cals electrics.

Coventry town Coventry town around the bend
He comes to the door, he couln't get in
All because of the color of his flag
What do you think about that, my friend

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

The world is not full of assholes. But, they are strategically placed so that you'll come across one every day.

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

The same boring Nostro for the past 3years......... change the record.

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Rossi is exactly where he has been all season. Half a second slower than his teammate.

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Sorry, with Nostros bleating I must have fallen asleep..........is the race over and done with.............oh, that's right, it's only the FP.......in other words f**k all to get worked up about.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices