Skip to content

Discuss This Phillip Island MotoGP: Lorenzo wins with masterclass MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Phillip Island MotoGP: Lorenzo wins with masterclass

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Phillip Island MotoGP: Lorenzo wins with masterclass

Jorge Lornezo put on a riding masterclass to take victory at Phillip Island and keep his hopes of a third MotoGP title alive. The race was shortened to 21 laps, with the riders forced to pit no later than 10 laps. Dani Pedrosa was the first to enter the pits with Lorenzo coming in a lap later and Marc Marquez a...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 336 days ago (20 October 2013 06:38)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
luckofthewelsh

Oct 13

Bob Buttamasangy

Well i must say " Illiterate piece of dog excrement! " is possibly one of the least creative insults I have heard in awhile, and being called illiterate by someone who can't spell the word "idiot" correctly, the irony is almost to much to bear. 

As for your other points about me being a "screaming fangirl" , im fairly sure that attacking someone that has a different opinion to you is typical "fangirl" behaviour. Also I don't hate any rider, I have nothing but respect for every single rider that has ever competed at any level. 

If you choose to reply to this post, and i sincerely hope you don't, could we perhaps talk about MotoGP (as this comment section was designed for) instead of calling other users names when they have a different opinion to yourself.

Apologies for making you cry,

Luck Of The Welsh

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Luck of the Welsh, illiterate AND struggle with comprehension? Again, if you'd read my post you would see I did not criticise him for showing emotion, in fact it was quite the opposite. Picking on spelling, especially that designed to bypass MCN's new 'kiddysafe' approach shows your desperation.

It's only a couple sentences long, how you could balls up the meaning of it is really quite incredible. Talking motoGP to you would clearly be a waste of time.

Cheers mate.

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

With comments like...

" a pit lane exit on the racing lane. An outdated track, a sparse crowd, and a tyre tearing surface. Staring & Cudlin. Dead or dying seagulls. Strange haircuts. A GP to forget."

I'd be wasting our time. It's clear you are not a motoGP enthusiast.

Reply to this Topic
glm7354

Mar 13

glm7354 says:

A new love just begin........

Reply to this Topic
luckofthewelsh

Oct 13

Bob Buttamasangy

I did originally come here to talk about MotoGP, however you decided to change the subject and talk about Marquez throwing a tantrum. Honestly i could continue with this argument but it is pointless to try and speak to you as a normal human being. I'm not sure why you have to be so confrontational and aggressive to attempt to get your point across, but it just makes you look like an idiot. 

In response to your latest comment, the only reason i picked you up on spelling is because you called me "Illiterate" and an "idiot" , the irony was simply to great to go unchecked. 

I bid you a good day and all the best in your future pointless rants and personal attacks,

Luck Of The Welsh

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

LOTW

In response to your latest comment, the only reason i picked you up on spelling is because you called me "Illiterate" and an "idiot" , the irony was simply to great to go unchecked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

It should read ''too great''. Just an observation bud.

Reply to this Topic
apehanger

Feb 04

apehanger says:

Rossi 4 P2

Surely The Doctor should have got secound position after Dangerboy got the black flag and Crybaby lost a place for "speeding" in pitlane? Lorenzo deserved the win and could have done it even if Marquez had not been disqualified.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Beautiful Pacey..

..beautiful!..

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Benny

Good to have you back.

p.s.....try not to shut the forum down this time..ta:tongue:

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Luck of the Welsh, you are to/too/two much! Haha hahaha haha hahahaha...

You could continue this argument...

If you hadn't realised what a clown you made of yourself by pointing out spelling mistakes that didn't exist!

btw, your boyfriend Nob Dildon sounds like he needs your personal attention.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices