Skip to content

Discuss This Bradley Smith buoyed by return to top six in Australia MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Bradley Smith buoyed by return to top six in Australia

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Bradley Smith buoyed by return to top six in Australia

Bradley Smith scored his first top six finish in eight races in an incident-packed Australian MotoGP clash at Phillip Island yesterday (Sunday).The Monster Yamaha Tech 3 rider made a stunning start from the third row of the grid and passed Valentino Rossi and Cal Crutchlow to lie in fourth position on the opening lap.The British rider dropped back down the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 304 days ago (21 October 2013 09:25)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Stop it

spat my tea out again! He is certainly showing signs of improvement, that start at farce island was incredible.

Reply to this Topic
DoomedDog

Jul 10

DoomedDog says:

The rookie

again showing Tooslow how to launch a MotoGP bike off the line. Will the number 35 never learn?

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

wheres all the slaggers

Just got to say Bradley seems to be improving all the time, he should go even better next season. Where have all te arm chair racers gone who have been slagging him of at the start of the season?

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Brad

Not to rain on any parades but Brads been closer to Cal a couple of times  , still a great start though and Cals another Niall Mackenzie , cant get into the first corner

Reply to this Topic
Slorta

Jul 11

Slorta says:

I'm still here !

Sorry rachetman, I don’t usually bother reading Bradley Smith threads.  Might start when he gets a personality transplant.  I said at the beginning of the season that he was a queue jumper and I stick by it.  There are 8 better riders still left back in Moto2 that were better than him in 2012, and would be better on the same machine now.   ( oh shit, here come the excuses ).   Even his fat mate would have been a better option. It doesn’t matter anyway.  He can only ever hope to be 2nd best in the world anyway cause there is no way he will ever beat Marquez. 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
yammy7r

Apr 09

yammy7r says:

Great ride from Smithy he seems to get better every race, hope he shuts the doubters up next year

Reply to this Topic
flowersofmanc

Dec 08

Yawn

Shut up Smith. You are lucky you rate yourself so highly when anybody who knows anything about Moto Gp knows that you are so very very lucky to have got such a good bike this year AND in front of Scott Redding. Go to bed and dream of being average

Reply to this Topic
jewels

Nov 09

jewels says:

gibralter

Ye was talking to BS when i visited the rock,muttering some thing about bananas

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

Jewels, Bradley called you a banana. flowersofmanc, are you one of  the guys who knows anything about gp.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices