Skip to content

Discuss This Is Scott Redding a hero for riding this weekend? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Is Scott Redding a hero for riding this weekend?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Is Scott Redding a hero for riding this weekend?

Moto2 championship hopeful Scott Redding has been declared fit for this weekend's Moto2 race in Motegi - is he a hero?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 328 days ago (24 October 2013 16:52)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
davetrousers

Aug 02

davetrousers says:

Dear MCN, please can we have a survey every time a rider races with an injury.  Thanks

Reply to this Topic
phantombiker

Jul 13

phantombiker says:

If he wants the smallest

sniff at the WC he has little choice.

Still a hero in my book.

I do wish though that his friends would tell him how silly he looks wearing two caps at the same time.

Reply to this Topic
Bullshrimp

Apr 13

Bullshrimp says:

Going to be very difficult but...

....he has to try, Moto2 world titles are hard to come by. What if Pol fails to finishes either of the last 2 races? Odds are stacked well against him but you have to admire his spirit. Just hope he stays upright tomorrow, another fall could be really bad news. It's going to be very difficult but it's not over yet.

Reply to this Topic
weasel64

Mar 07

weasel64 says:

good on ya scott

it's a long shot but it's not impossible ( not likely but not impossible )

good luck tomorrow young man , Britian's rooting for you

Reply to this Topic
daboat

Jul 06

daboat says:

ha ha ha

Dylan you ****! Redding fell apart as you told us???? The fact that he was wrecking tyres every week and struggling to be competitive in the latter stages. I personallt don't think he is a hero for competeing in Montegi but he had no choice really. Do it or lose the title anyway. I was absolutely appalled at the slating Bradley Smith had at the end of last season for getting the tech 3 ride so I think his latest results have sufficiently shut you up.

Redding:

Brave? yes! Heroic? no

Reply to this Topic
ichabod

Jan 09

ichabod says:

HERO!!!!!!!!!

Not sure who comes up with those questions, but a "Hero" is somebody that does something awesome for humanity. "Brave" would be more my choice of a word.

Why would somebody be a "Hero" if he was declared fit to race??????... an appalling stupid survey approved by a 5 year old.....horrible.

Cheers

Reply to this Topic
nigelg79

Jun 12

nigelg79 says:

A racer, not a hero

I wouldn't go so far as saying he's a hero - he hasn't saved anyone! But he is a racer and this is what they do - it would destroy him to simply watch on the side of the track so if he can, he will race and see what happens.

Sadly it didn't work out but he had to try.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices