Skip to content

Discuss This Race Direction backed on cancelled practice in Japan MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Race Direction backed on cancelled practice in Japan

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Race Direction backed on cancelled practice in Japan

The decision to cancel all practice sessions at the Twin Ring Motegi today on safety grounds has been unanimously backed by top riders in Japan. Mist that failed to clear for the majority of the opening day made it impossible for a medical helicopter to fly into the track ahead of the Moto3 FP1 session at 9am local time. Despite the best...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 281 days ago (25 October 2013 11:09)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

It puts club / national level racing into stark relief

As long as there's a meat wagon on hand we'll go out. That said I've participated in races when we've been san's one of those too, because another riders already hogged it. A mate drove me for my last hospital stay due to a cracked pelvis after the track side first aid cleared me.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

What's Capirossi doing there?

Did he mistakenly enter the press conference looking for a team hospitality unit?

Reply to this Topic
nigelg79

Jun 12

nigelg79 says:

Nostrodamus

He's part of the race direction team for the FIA/MotoGP now - i've seen him on the track before after a crash which led to a fluid spill, putting cement onto the oil!

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

You sure that wasn't

Parmesan on his pasta Nige?

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

I love a bit of chaos

Although not technically a Jorge Lorenzo fanbitch I am hoping that the tomfoolery that MotoGP has become helps him snatch the title lead from the grinning boz eyed one this weekend. Saying that I wouldn't be surprised to see Colin Edwards win on Sunday. Or Monday. Or whenever the race happens. Or not.

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

Capirossi

Is there for Valentino.

Reply to this Topic
vtwinmark

Aug 10

vtwinmark says:

Too misty for the Japanese pilots to fly in & out?.....F*ck me, the old Kamikaze pilots will be turning in their watery graves....I fear for the future of mankind

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices