Skip to content

Discuss This Drying track thwarts Rossi’s front row bid in Japan MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Drying track thwarts Rossi’s front row bid in Japan

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Drying track thwarts Rossi’s front row bid in Japan

Valentino Rossi’s hopes of securing a fourth front row start in the last five races ahead of tomorrow’s Japanese Grand Prix were thwarted by a drying track at the Twin Ring Motegi. After heavy rain and low visibility resulted in the cancellation of all four practice sessions for the premier class, Race Direction implemented a contingency plan that saw MotoGP qualifying...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 300 days ago (26 October 2013 15:01)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

What?

No slagging Rossi off?

Pussies.

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

blah blah blah, if blah blah blah blah, maybe blah blah, expected a little better blah blah blah blah, unfortoonately blah blah blah...

Go away Valentino, let the series die it's natural death/take it's course, whatever, a full year on the thing and still the same old excuses. I often wonder if I'm not in a time warp reading his pitiful excuses from when he was driving the Bolognian Spaghetti factory into the dirt!

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

VERY FUNNY....

Bloody bloke  is so full of it,pathetic in the dry as well.Expect the sheep to say he will come from behind.  Well, he`s an expert at that,ask Ouchio.

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Wosi, I had my fingers crossed for you today, a possible GP champion for the Poms for the first time since '77!

Really sad to see all chances disappear today and while I feel bloody disappointed for the young fellah, I'd like to kick him in the nuts for another year of listening to you whinge like an old moll for ANOTHER season, blaming anything and everything on whatever was rattling around in that vacuum of nothingness when you opened your eyes that morning.

Commiserations mate, maybe next year?

Reply to this Topic
jewels

Nov 09

jewels says:

excuse book

hes used every fukn excuse in the book of excuses,fukn retire and take u fukn mate erkiyo with who

Reply to this Topic
dred0

Oct 09

dred0 says:

I see

The comments on here are hitting there normal high brow status!! Rossi was not fast enough cos he's not fast enough!! Simples

Reply to this Topic
jewels

Nov 09

jewels says:

shotgun

All the shyt thats talked about motocrappppppeeeeee the truth is this,wait for it,PEDROSA AS TO RIDE SHOT GUN AT VELENCIA,Fukn brill,you will see all rossi,s little heevers waving there little fukn yellow flags,in 1 corner of the track how fukn pathetic,

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Is that the best you lot of Rossi haters can do.........I expected a bit better turnout than this.  Also don't  try to be so articulate next time, keep the slagging short, precise and to the point.                                 Ok, so now that's out the way............Rossi and team will work hard over the winter, they will get the mods needed to create a bike for Rossi, instead of JL and Rossi will be back with the aliens once again.

Reply to this Topic
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

fireturd

get the mods needed to create a bike for Rossi, instead of JL and Rossi will be back with the aliens once again

keep dreaming pal. so what your saying is the man that could win the title come valencia, possibly a three time world champion of the last 4 years isnt worthy of having a bike built for HIM? instead they should build a bike for this years biggest underperformer?! hahahahahahahaha ahahahahah good one!

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

OK... MCN...

2011 - at the same corner as Rossi's errors Stoner's bike shakes its front to the extent that the brakes are thrown back & we have a headline -

"Early error frustrates Casey Stoner"

Error? He recovered for a podium & won the championship the next round.

Rossi admits that "I arrived at Turn 11 I did not have enough power on the brakes" then incredulously goes on to say “On the next lap it was the same. It was my mistake then because I should have remembered from the lap before that I didn't have enough on the brakes." & all we get is a messed up qualifying article!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices