Skip to content

Discuss This Ellison and Walker join GBmoto for switch to Kawasaki British Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > British Superbikes > Ellison and Walker join GBmoto for switch to Kawasaki

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Ellison and Walker join GBmoto for switch to Kawasaki

James Ellison and Chris Walker will join the GBmoto Racing team for the 2014 MCE British Superbike Championship, as the team look to expand their efforts and challenge for the title. Ellison and Walker, who were factory Kawasaki teammates in WSB all the way back in 2002, will once again have official Team Green support, as the team switches from Honda...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 322 days ago (31 October 2013 10:35)

Post a message in British Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

A serial crasher and a geriatric on factory supported Kawasikis and the bionic man on a Tyco Suzuki.  Can't wait for 2014.

Reply to this Topic
TrumpetTriple

Aug 02

GBMoto Team

Great to see the youth policy working well, get one experienced racer and a young gun on the bikes, bodes well for 2014 !! 

Really, isn't it time Stalker retired, he is in his 40's now.

Reply to this Topic
RevNutz

Jan 13

RevNutz says:

Stalker and Ellison

Decent pair of riders, but I would have thought a factory supported team would have signed a younger pair of riders. I'm sure Ellison will do well enough, however Walker? I would have kept Linfoot. Don't get me wrong, Walker is a good rider, it's just he is in his 40's now. 

Reply to this Topic
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

stalker

will prove you all wrong next yr,he might be getting on a bit,but with the wright team and bike he wiil mix it in the top six still,good on ya chris,you still have the fire in your belly,not like the hodgys and tosslands.

Reply to this Topic
Bullshrimp

Apr 13

Bullshrimp says:

So Stalker is in his early 40's...

So were Bayliss, Checa & Biaggi when they won WSBK titles. If the fire still burns...

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

Eventually, everyone would want to ride a Kawasaki, in Jerez WSS 1000 top 5 were Kawasaki.

Reply to this Topic
yammy7r

Apr 09

yammy7r says:

Hodgson and Toesland retired because of injury's

Reply to this Topic
jewels

Nov 09

jewels says:

revnutz

says it all

Reply to this Topic
cornbowl

May 12

cornbowl says:

Two great

riders, with a wealth of experience between them. Let's not forget Chris would have been BSB champ had he have not broken down and Neil Hodgson took it, a long time ago, but Chris is still up for it, along with James. Good luck to them both.

Reply to this Topic
Ivebeenthehero

Jun 09

This is one season too many for Walker in my view. He will have a rediculously quick team mate in James and on equal machinary there's nowhere to hide. James can win races in BSB next year on any bike, (he even beat Rossi at least once in 2012) but on the ZX10 he will win loads. To be honest I can't see him often off the rostrum. But Stalker please prove me wrong - that would be awesome.  

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices