Skip to content

Discuss This Ellison and Walker join GBmoto for switch to Kawasaki British Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > British Superbikes > Ellison and Walker join GBmoto for switch to Kawasaki

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Ellison and Walker join GBmoto for switch to Kawasaki

James Ellison and Chris Walker will join the GBmoto Racing team for the 2014 MCE British Superbike Championship, as the team look to expand their efforts and challenge for the title. Ellison and Walker, who were factory Kawasaki teammates in WSB all the way back in 2002, will once again have official Team Green support, as the team switches from Honda...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 326 days ago (31 October 2013 10:35)

Post a message in British Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ecladent

Jan 13

ecladent says:

Really excited to see what the stalker can do. Now on decent machinery for the first time in years. He showed his class the last time he was on a FacKwac despite being 250cc down on engine. Can definitely see wins on the cards and maybe the fairytale championship that would become the stuff of legend. Keep fighting, never give up, prove the haters wrong. 

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Haters?

If i Think Walkers over the hill and wont do anythign more than he did this last season , does that make me a hater? , I think the blokes a decent enough chap the times Ive been in his company , hes just past it , thats all

Reply to this Topic
RevNutz

Jan 13

RevNutz says:

Walker

Bullshrimp makes an interesting point, but Bayliss, Biaggi and Checa have always been better (for lack of a better word) riders than Chris. I know Walker is a good rider and always had been, but he's not the fastest rider, never has been, and never will. It's almost a certainty that Byrne and Ellison will be in the showdown next year on Kawasaki's, and I'm sure Walker will be expected to do the same, otherwise he might have to start thinking about entering the retirement stage in his career. To be honest he should have been in it when he left World SBK.

Reply to this Topic
Parkway70

Jun 09

Parkway70 says:

revnutz

Not just them but he was never as quick as Toseland in World Supers who in turn was never as quick as Hodgson (shame he didn't stay in WSBK and win a few more World titles)..Sorry Leecho old Chum but you're so biased its painfull....

Reply to this Topic
RobTZ

Feb 10

RobTZ says:

Toseland, Hodgeson & Walker

In that order they are / were all brilliant riders. Walker on the right bike can still challenge for podiums, will make the showdown and remains one of the crowds favourites. Why not keep going in what will probably be his last season.

Reply to this Topic
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

parkway

your mate hodgy spent 4yrs in ama and did f all,then in 2010 he thought i know lets come back to bsb and show the likes of stalker and co the way its done,he was pushing that hard to get in the top 20 he crashed and hurt his shoulder,then he thought f@k this im retiring,sorry old chum,just facts.

Reply to this Topic
Ivebeenthehero

Jun 09

I'll put a tenner on Walker NOT making the showdown RobTZ. Love to loose the money though.  

Reply to this Topic
grayzx7r

Aug 02

grayzx7r says:

Surprising Really

Very strange signing considering their proposed return to GP s in 2015 , but maybe Tom knows more than he's intimated eh ?

Reply to this Topic
Parkway70

Jun 09

Parkway70 says:

Leecho

What ,you mean after two bouts in MotoGp and winning the WSBK World Championship....how many podiums was it for Walker again in WSBK...?The reason Hogdson retired was because the crash at Brands aggrevated a major shoulder injury,I wouldn't expect a numbskull like you to possibly understand why he couldn't continue racing 

Reply to this Topic
yammy7r

Apr 09

yammy7r says:

So bitter these  Walker fans, get over yourselfs

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle