Skip to content

HONDA Fireblade SP heads Honda’s 2014 newcomers CBR1000RR FIREBLADE

You are in... Forums > HONDA > CBR1000RR FIREBLADE > Fireblade SP heads Honda’s 2014 newcomers

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Richard Newland  says:

Fireblade SP heads Honda’s 2014 newcomers

This new, ‘SP’ high-spec version of the Fireblade is one of the stars of Honda’s 2014 line-up, MCN can now reveal. The track-focused machine features Öhlins suspension, Brembo mono block front brake calipers, single seat and special Tricolour paint, as sharing engine revisions with an updated version of the standard Blade. The new superbikes were officially unveiled at Milan on Monday...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 354 days ago (04 November 2013 10:58)

Post a message in CBR1000RR FIREBLADE

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
MrGiggle

Nov 12

MrGiggle says:

650s

Those 650s look amazing but the VFR  looks really bland and with the same universal exhaust it makes their bikes look cheap and tacky!

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Fantastic

So many new Bikes...At Last.......... Love the look of the VFR800 and the CBR650F....... what with the new MT07 Twin and the S1000r Naked....this years NEC Show is going to be well worth the Ride. (On my new MT09.... Try it....Test it.....you'll want one) Love and kisses SAP.........(aka snev)

Reply to this Topic
gjw1992

Dec 05

gjw1992 says:

Agreed on NEC Live

It will be woth the trip. TThat CB650F at least looks a world ahead of the old CB600F. Good to see Honda and everyone else waking up. At last.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

gjw....

I'm so excited, I feel like a twelve year old Schoolboy:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::unsure:

Reply to this Topic
STRESSED1

Feb 10

STRESSED1 says:

Santa's been busy........

The bike i'm interested in, is the new VFR800.

However, what i'd loved to have seen is the GDC brought back, the V-TEC dropped.

The inclusion of RAD CALS is a nice up to date touch. I see there's no USD forks, but i suppose

looking at the RWU forks on the machine, they've been heavily revised and look okay...So far!

Not to sure about the styling, as i like the present VFR800 fairing/seat arrangement, still.......

I hope, but i'm not hanging my hopes upon it, but i do dhope Honda has had the nous to re-instate the gear driven cams.....!?

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Stressed1....

It looks good......now Mr Honda....What about that V5 BLACKBIRD you promised a few years back eh?

Reply to this Topic
speedo007

May 09

speedo007 says:

The old VFR800 looked better and more agressive.

Reply to this Topic
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

track ready fireblade...

hondas answer to WSBK going superstock? 

Reply to this Topic
kevinschwantz

Sep 10

Honda 2014

Where is the V4 Homologation special ???

Reply to this Topic
yzrm1

Jan 11

yzrm1 says:

hahahaha

im so glad that honda has changed the cbr after a long time, sinds 2008. Oh they didnt. The biggest factory the most boring.!!!!!!!! Im so glad for all the honda fans honda realy brought something special. A bike that cant compeat again with all the other 1000cc's. Nice honda

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices