Skip to content

Discuss This Yamaha trio revealed In Milan New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Yamaha trio revealed In Milan

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Richard Newland  says:

Yamaha trio revealed In Milan

MT-07Yamaha has unveiled three new additions to the range at the EICMA show in Milan. Headlining the trio of new models is a smaller capacity MT model, the MT-07. Bearing a vary close resemblance to it’s bigger brother, the MT-09, the 07 significantly uses a parallel twin motor instead of the 09’s triple. The new motor is pushing out 75bhp, and...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 350 days ago (05 November 2013 10:14)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
kevinschwantz

Sep 10

Yamaha

The MT-07 looks nice be even better at £4999, a real world motorcycle, the SR400 seems to be a pretty little thing OK for commuting, not sure about the Tri-city but each to their own... 

Reply to this Topic
Titosfuneral

Feb 12

Titosfuneral says:

I wonder

Is that headlight at fairing height ready for the sporty or tour version?

Reply to this Topic
magpiemale

May 06

magpiemale says:

faired version ?

I hate naked bikes and esp the mirrors always vibrating loose. Half faired or full I like so no buyer here. 

Reply to this Topic
MotorcycleExtremist

May 13

Not offering the Mt-07 in the US is very upsetting! :(

Reply to this Topic
AdieR

Apr 08

AdieR says:

Not really

*truly* innovative; the MT-07 looks like it's pitched at competing with Kawasaki's ER6 and the old Suzuki SV650, and Honda's NC700. Still, priced right, it'll undoubtedly sell.

The Tri-City looks like their take on the Piaggio MP3, although I think £4k is a fair wad of cash for a 125.

I think a half-faired MT-09 would be a better idea personally...

Reply to this Topic
flydnb

Oct 12

flydnb says:

well

for about the same price as the Honda cb500 range this looks like a bargain with more power, I can see a lot of people taking there a2 restriction off and not selling it.

Reply to this Topic
mercymercyred

Jan 10

yamaha

I love naked bikes and this batch are great looking, stick a screen on for the winter and away you go, none of the flaffing about with girly fairings.

Reply to this Topic
STRESSED1

Feb 10

STRESSED1 says:

Not sure but...

.......Yes, i formerly wrote a comment about this new MtT-07 saying Yamaha are at the end but, i have to say, as an all rounder, and ridden all year this bike may have something. It's still a bike only it's designer or someone called Norman could love but, again, as a year in year out bike yes i can see the sense in it.

Still i suppose, when the good weather appears, it can be put away in the garage and the good stuff canbe brought out...

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
bigbull

Jun 09

bigbull says:

MT-07 / TRX850

The new MT07 reminds me a lot of the two TRX850's I had mid 1990's. They also gave you that V twin SOUND AND THE PERFORMANCE  figures are similar.

The big thing that strikes me is PRICE!!! In 1995 the TRX COSTS £7250 OTR now the even beta MT07 costs £5500 OTR...... Well done YAMAHA MOTORCYCLES.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices