Skip to content

Discuss This Harley reveals all new Street 750 and 500 urban V-twins New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Harley reveals all new Street 750 and 500 urban V-twins

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Harley reveals all new Street 750 and 500 urban V-twins

Harley-Davidson has entered the commuter market with its first all-new model for 13 years, the Street 750 and 500. Aimed squarely at ‘urban young adults’ both Street models feature a new liquid-cooled V-twin and, at a claimed 221kg fuelled and ready, are the lightest Harleys ever to leave the Milwaukee factory. While the 500 remains for now a US-only model, the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 289 days ago (06 November 2013 09:39)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
fmaxwell

Dec 07

fmaxwell says:

yaki says
Jesus how many limp **** pussys are there riding bikes these days moaning about the weight of these bikes there are plenty of young girls out there who ride sportsters as a first bike and the weight dose not bother them,at one tmie most jap bikes were 500lbs plus.Thats when men rode bikes and gay office computer types mothers would not let them.

Yeah, the Sportster is a great bike for most girls -- you'd like it.  The limp **** pussies are the ones riding around on Harley Sportsters that make less horsepower than a BMW scooter while dressed up like a member of The Village People.  

Real men want bikes that are powerful, fast, and handle well, not 560+ pound fashion accessories.  Take out a 235 horsepower, 350 pound Yamaha M1 and tell us how wimpy Valentino Rossi is for not riding a Sportster.  Tell us after the M1 spits you off like the poser you are.

Reply to this Topic
Sophie54

Nov 13

Sophie54 says:

buzz55.com

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

Yo, Yaki Dude!!! Which chapter you from, bro? HSBC? Barclays? Lloyds? Because I only ever seem to encounter bank types/estate agents/mummys boys on Massey - Davidsons. 

I is confused, homie.

Reply to this Topic
scratchnsniff24

Mar 11

I quite like the look of them...

...Apart from the exhaust.

Real men ride what they want, and they don't worry about what everyone else has to say about it. I like HD's, if they weren't so friggin expensive, I'd have one. If you want to call me a "limp **** pussy" that's your perogative. I don't live nor ride for your approval (so shove it up your jacksie).

Though, I'm sure, the "real men" on cruisers could quite easily argue the "real men" on sports bikes, are "limp **** pussies" because they brag, down the pub over a lager shady, about how fast they are (aren't), the size of their lack of (read - bloody massive) chicken strips, and how they don't ride with traction control even in the wet! 
The same ones who only get their bikes out on a Sunday to go tree climbing.

See how easy it is to always find something to bash about those who don't like what you like? Some people need to grow up, really.

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Janice Scum Spam

bet ya ride a Sportster anorl...

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Moke1275

Jun 10

Moke1275 says:

All I know is that the choice available today is incredible compared to "when I were a lad". I don't really like Harleys but who cares, if someone out there wants one - be they heterosexual, homosexual, old , young, Muslim or Christian then that's great. It's just a bit disappointing to see debate degenerate into meaningless tirades. If you are 25 and want an R! that's great, but one day you will be 60 and perhaps want a bike for a whole new range of reasons. For what it's worth I would be tempted if it was 20 kgs lighter and of course Snev is right -those gaitors need to go...........................................err, in my opinion.

Reply to this Topic
HOSBUSA

Sep 09

HOSBUSA says:

HD still not moved away from the 1950s farm machinery I see.

Take a look at bikes like the Yamaha MT07 if you want to see where modern entry level bikes are?

Reply to this Topic
phantombiker

Jul 13

phantombiker says:

Harleys are seen as

over priced, under engineered toys for rich 50 somethings in the UK.

That may even be true but everyone to their own.

We have enough enemies without fighting amongst ourselves.

I foolishly bought a cruiser a couple of years ago and after the novelty wore off I quickly became VERY bored with it. I found it almost impossible to filter past traffic safely on Welsh country lanes. It just didn't have the umphhh to overtake quick enough. Others love cruisers and good luck to them. 

Reply to this Topic
Freud

Nov 13

Freud says:

I like the look of it and would buy one if the price was right.

Reply to this Topic
Flashieboy

Nov 13

Flashieboy says:

So what, Mr RalphFReid?  My classmate's step-sister makes £6-53 an hour working for Asda, but she don't brag about it. Besides that, she'll still never afford a Hardley....

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices