Skip to content

Discuss This BMF ticket pricing review for all 2014 shows General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > BMF ticket pricing review for all 2014 shows

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

BMF ticket pricing review for all 2014 shows

BMF Show organisers The Mulberry Group have announced an overhaul of ticket pricing which will apply across all three BMF Shows in 2014. Mulberry Group MD Martin Chick said “The feedback we have received over the last couple of years clearly indicates that people don’t want to experience ‘hidden charges’ when they book tickets for the shows – so for 2014...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 296 days ago (07 November 2013 16:15)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
hondmog

Oct 08

hondmog says:

bmf ticket price

transparent is nice but cheaper would be even better

how about dropping the NEC bike show prices including

the rip off car park charges

the caravan show was cheaper with free parking and got

more people there , why are we being ripped off

Reply to this Topic
Rogerborg

Sep 09

Rogerborg says:

So I'm clear

Are the BMF now primarily an events management company, who also do "something something riders... whatever" on the side?

I ask because I notice that they haven't done a press release for over 2 months now.

Reply to this Topic

Aug 02

1100970 says:

Boring

Made a good day of it at the BMF in Peterborough each May for 15 years but gave up 5 years ago, same every year and £16 now for a smaller overall area must be joking. Now support local small shows much better than seeing the same speedway bikes every year.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
flydnb

Oct 12

flydnb says:

awful

the line ups always look rubbish just seem to cater for the 40+ brigade, now I am in the 40+ but I still think Alvin stardust is ****.

Reply to this Topic
Harry44

Jun 07

Harry44 says:

yellow peril

Last time We went to the BMF at Peterborough, we couldn't take booze into the main hall, but weren't alowed to leave with any either.

Traders and the band we were supporting weren't alowed into the main hall apart from when they were on stage.

We had to walk the length of the site to get different passes. 

What happened to the spotty kid who wouldn't let me take a pint out of the main hall?

He wore it.

Reply to this Topic
admered1

Feb 09

admered1 says:

Riders' Rights ??!

Have the BMF applied for a "Change of Use" then ;-)

I have been a BMF member for decades, but other than the magazine (that I seldom read these days) I hear nothing from them and see precious little in the media from them apart from this rally. Now it seems that that too is on the wane. I joined what used to be a "Riders' Rights" organisation. That part of the BMF seems to have stopped functioning entirely.

Maybe it was a mistake to "Outsource" their entire organisation to commercial third parties. What is there actually left of them?

I will be considering very carefully whether I should just drop the long established direct debit and let my now seemingly obsolete BMF subscription lapse.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices