Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi splits with crew chief Jerry Burgess MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi splits with crew chief Jerry Burgess

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi splits with crew chief Jerry Burgess

Valentino Rossi dropped a bombshell during the pre-event press conference for this weekend’s Valencia MotoGP clash in Spain by confirming he will split with legendary crew chief Jerry Burgess for 2014. Burgess was informed of Rossi’s decision to replace him in a meeting this morning, ending their long and successful relationship together. Burgess has worked with Rossi throughout his entire MotoGP career...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 349 days ago (07 November 2013 17:21)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Wrong thin-skin..I'd love to dance.

PM me..

Reply to this Topic
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

yes Lassie

riding a Mt-09 for a jolly promotion ad around his tshirt sales generated ranch is the only thing the Tavullian Madman has been good for Yamaha this whole year, i mean he's only been fourth best hasnt he? what a fuggin joke he is turning out to be. MIght aswell plaster his bike with all the other promo pics for Yamaha bikes at EICMA since thats his primary role this year. a slow, last years championship winning bike straddling advertisement. Oh, how Stoner must be cackling away at the utter dissaray the Tavullian Madman is in. The yellow lank is so far up in his delusion to think that everything else but himself is at fault. 

Reply to this Topic
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

Oh, how Stoner must be cackling away

Nah, that doesn't happen with Casey. He's the same as you lot, he gets all prissy, fussy, whiny and indignant.

Even more so when his book sells 46 copies before it's pulped.

Reply to this Topic
smidget

Nov 07

smidget says:

peader

If you read and try to understand the words which Rossi is reported as having said then show exactly where it is reported that Rossi is 'blaming JB'.

As for others who make such sweeping statements about MotoGP if your all so good as you spout the rubbish you do why are you not on track showing the world how it should be done.

Hope your 'mouth soother' budgets don't run too high with the amount I see being spat out.

Reply to this Topic
BarkerBill

Feb 12

BarkerBill says:

Goodness me, the usual twaddle.

Wosi and the other unknown are off dancing together, Doubtful Tom is being, as always, himself, Bultoboy and his essays really are intricate pieces, should you remain awake for the entire performance and Nostrodamus is still blessing us with his immense knowledge and literary skills.

However, aussiefrank and his mention of goat shagging really is worthy of thought:

Scenario 2014 -- Corporate Honda hire JB ASAP. Stoner has been testing this year, as such, is still fit, dialed in and thus perfect for the task in hand  --  Full works HRC effort behind these two next year would demolish VR46 and Yamaha to boot. Ducati too would enjoy the spectacle I'd wager.

Reply to this Topic
69Fastback

Apr 12

69Fastback says:

Burgess finishes top!

An utter lack of respect for Jerry, the way it was handled.

Rossi is frustrated, at Jorge's consistancy in heading the field, and making it look easy.

Rossi was without doubt a great racer, but Jorge is the current man to beat. To be where he is now, after his shoulder being smashed up (during the season) is testiment to his 'smooth' rider skill.  

Time will show, that Jerry Burgess finished at the top of his game and Rossi finishing were he is now. 

Looks to be a great days racing tomorrow, may the best man win, without incident! 

Reply to this Topic
73mach3

Oct 12

73mach3 says:

do you really know

whats going on behind closed doors? i doubt it. could rossi have let JB go for other reasons? maybe his wife isnt doing as well as we think and JB thought he could not leave and rossi had to do it this way to make it happen. they have been close friends for years and i think this was probly the hardest thing rossi has ever done. JB may not have been able to cut it any more also just like you all say about rossi. only time will tell.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Bolland?!?!

..what **** up kinda name is that?..

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Dreaming..

Shame Cal's all sorted with Romagnoli..

JB was disappointed to leave Ducati without really making an impact. His experience could have been invaluable to D'all'Igna and..if he really wanted to make a point about Rossi, may have been the perfect place to do so..

Director of Corse's MotoGP involvement, under Gigi perhaps?

Dream on..

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

I NEED MORE......

Excuses for next season,and a new crew chief will be perfect for that.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices