Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow makes Ducati debut in Valencia MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow makes Ducati debut in Valencia

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow makes Ducati debut in Valencia

Cal Crutchlow has got his first taste of the factory Ducati Desmosedici that Valentino Rossi, Nicky Hayden and Andrea Dovizioso have dismissed as a no-hoper this afternoon at the Ricardo Tormo track in Valencia.The 2014 winter testing schedule kicked off at noon local time, with Crutchlow going out for his first run on the GP13 shortly after 1pm.The British rider...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 264 days ago (11 November 2013 13:05)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
peld

Aug 13

peld says:

has he finished his first lap yet?

Reply to this Topic
VonStalhein

Feb 13

VonStalhein says:

Haha !!! Good comment !

Will there be times posted from today's tests ?

Reply to this Topic
rocketri17

May 12

rocketri17 says:

Cal

I hope he enjoyed his time (near) the pointy end on the Yamaha -those days are over.

Reply to this Topic
peld

Aug 13

peld says:

timings are on the MotoGP site. Lorenzo a second quicker than anyone else (though the Repsols arent out)

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

Ducati

Give me a works bike, no wait, give me the CRT version then i can have more fuel.  No hold on.  Can i go to WSB 

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

If nothing else, the 'DuCalti' will be an entertaining partnership next season. Here's hoping, for the sake of both riders, that the bike will improve massively over the winter.

Reply to this Topic
VonStalhein

Feb 13

VonStalhein says:

Pacey...

I believe Ducati are looking at a complete redesign ? Will be interesting to see what that entails.

Reply to this Topic
phinmac

Nov 08

phinmac says:

time

Wonder how long he waits before he gets to screaming about how bad it is. Uh Testing or first race?

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Von

I thought similar bud until recently.

I'm sure one of the 'brains' on this site (it may have been 'wosi', apologies if i'm wrong) stated that Ducati are stuck with what they have, due to blah blah, and also VW only bought Ducati (possibly 'jamie'.....ditto) to offset their carbon footprint so don't expect any development funds blah blah blah.

The bottom line is Ducati have a huge following and that following are generally loyal and equally wealthy. Here's hoping they bring out something that can compete/show promise and maybe attract another 'Alien' in the near future? Who knows. 

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Promising debut

even though it's on the Rossi derivative 2013 abomination. 0.6 off Lorenzo. What was the lanky yellow one off the pace by at his initial Ducati Valencian outing - 1.7 secs was it?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices