Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow makes Ducati debut in Valencia MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow makes Ducati debut in Valencia

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow makes Ducati debut in Valencia

Cal Crutchlow has got his first taste of the factory Ducati Desmosedici that Valentino Rossi, Nicky Hayden and Andrea Dovizioso have dismissed as a no-hoper this afternoon at the Ricardo Tormo track in Valencia.The 2014 winter testing schedule kicked off at noon local time, with Crutchlow going out for his first run on the GP13 shortly after 1pm.The British rider...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 345 days ago (11 November 2013 13:05)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Cal's currently 0.6 from Jlo and 0.1 behind Dovi so not too shabby. 30mins to go. 

Reply to this Topic
akaDan

Nov 11

akaDan says:

@Nostro

That's right, Rossi was 1.00+ off the pace on the Ducati he inherited/Stoner ditched/no one else could ride. Now, the 'Rossi derivative 2013 abomination' is only 0.6 off Lorenzo with a HRC reject and a Satellite Yamaha rider. Progress, eh?

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

I

Like it akaDAN - Nostro loves a good STAT or 2 

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

aka

Progress, eh?

------------------------------------

Or commitment?

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

Pacey Cal was two and  half seconds back of Lorenzo.. Only Rossi within a second, 0.6 I think. But the Repsols didn't even show up...

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

CAL IS THE NEW NUMBER ONE...

At Ducati after a couple of hour`s on the old heap.Dovi has raised his game to try to put as much daylight between himself and the "new boy",but that ain`t worked at all. Ducati must be as happy as Larry, to have a really fast rider on board,at last. He ain`t no Stoner but he`s getting there.He is,after all,riding a bike that got no-where in the race, unlike when Rossi rode the machine that had just finished 2nd the day before,beating Rossi into 3rd,funnily enough. And once they`ve de-rossified the Duke`s,over the winter,thing`s should be mighty good indeed. 

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

well the usal

Brain damaged motogp "FANS" giving their undoubtedly well informed supportive and unbiased slant on Cals  first  outing on the Duke, im sure if you could of got yourself under a lorry on its way to collect your next litre of sherry Benny you would of been there:lol:, however I watched it and thought the lad did ok for a first sit on it, I don't think anyone would be to uspet if they had done the same:tongue:, just remember this, that machine will get sorted out and for the man who does it a huge reward in both financial and plaudit terms will follow, now does it look to even the most neanderthal of the species on here that Ducati doesn't mean business ? , Cal is just one of some new staff that are motivated and talented , and don't underestimate the man with the funny little beard , lets see , but ive got a funny feeling today wasn't just a symbolic change for Ducati :laugh:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

huge

Just posting I saw it on 'MotoGp' at the time bud.

Reply to this Topic
hugelean

Oct 07

hugelean says:

I take back the 2.4 and give two fucks to gpone for misleading me. 0.8 off for Cal isn't bad do we know if he used a soft tyre?? Indeed despite nostros expertise the ducati riders have been twice as **** as Rossi was on it so if Cal does manage to match Dovi he's been exactly shyte also . Only hope is the new bike is better..

Reply to this Topic
VonStalhein

Feb 13

VonStalhein says:

Cal not far behind Dovi. Rossi 0.1 sec behind Lorenzo. I reckon all this doesn't mean much though. Race day can be so much different as we have seen !

Rev, Dovi and Nicky went back to the "Rossi" spec bike by choice. They had 12 months to make it their own.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices