Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow makes Ducati debut in Valencia MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow makes Ducati debut in Valencia

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow makes Ducati debut in Valencia

Cal Crutchlow has got his first taste of the factory Ducati Desmosedici that Valentino Rossi, Nicky Hayden and Andrea Dovizioso have dismissed as a no-hoper this afternoon at the Ricardo Tormo track in Valencia.The 2014 winter testing schedule kicked off at noon local time, with Crutchlow going out for his first run on the GP13 shortly after 1pm.The British rider...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 354 days ago (11 November 2013 13:05)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

Yes

from Blonde on Blonde, an even better and rather more sanguine album, the polar opposite thematically to "Blood on the Tracks" by some accounts.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
VonStalhein

Feb 13

VonStalhein says:

What aren't the Ducati's painted red for testing ? Or is it just Cal's bike is matt black ?

Reply to this Topic
Jeff44

Apr 05

Jeff44 says:

Boring!

We ALL know the Ducati isn't the most competitive bike (to say the least!) but why oh why keep banging on about it!! Give Cal some positive support for a change!

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

If

we stare reality in the face here, its going to be a crap year (imo) for Cal on the Ducrapi as they have given up on the ridiculous evolution of a bike that hasnt worked for years irrespective of who was riding it. 2015 Ducati will roll out something new but whos to say it will be quick of the bat also would they look at a different engine configuration to save fuel like a triple? Cal dont care, he lives in tuscany in a million euro house now. I for one want to see Ducati back winning races in both WSBK and Motogp with a british rider involved.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

Call me soppy but

Ducati have had great success in the hands of british riders and I think that we really do have some great talent in this fair isle. I am crossing every thing for Chaz Davies in WSBK as he is a great rider and on a bike that should be further up the pack. Cal is a strong rider but I think there are younger riders coming through that could do the Moto gp Ducati great service in 3 years time if the factory sort it out, and with Gigi on board who knows. Cmon Fogarty and 120,00 at Brands hatch was a magical day.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

And what significance is it if people post their sympathies on a website? Does it mean they feel sympathy or sorrow for an injured person any more than someone who doesn't? 

By your own example, you're suggesting we should only show sympathy for motorcycle racers - discrimination against other sportsmen and women.  *** em - they're not motorcyclists, why should we care.  Oh dear.

Perhaps we should all post our sympathies for every single human being on every occasion that ill-luck or bad fortune befalls them.

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

I'll defer to your expertise of trolling, you're platinum standard

Reply to this Topic
DESMOHEAD

Aug 03

DESMOHEAD says:

Forum

Blimey, this forum has taken a nose dive. Does anyone talk bikes anymore or are you lot just content with hanging shite on one another. Grow up for fooks sake!

Reply to this Topic
uservirgin

Aug 13

uservirgin says:

"'Hate' is not too strong a word for it. I detest and despise most of the in-bred idiots who post on this site because of their lack of breeding, knowledge and understanding - which is why I continue (and will continue) to post here."

grow up.

you do it for the aqttention like every other troll on the internet.

you know **** all about racing except what you read and take as gospel.

there's one thing you do do extremely well and that's find a bandwagon and milk it overdry.

pathetic human being accusing people here of zenophobia because you've trawled the net for distressing stories to load onto your ever burgeoning bandwagon.

if you attract abuse there's a reason for it and you do everytbing to make sure you get it then bitch when you do.

Rob Dylan, the everyman of self pity.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

No pop taken

But my view is nostalgic not nationalistic. And to be fair I had not heard about said accident just like you had not heard the landlord of my local died. Cest la vie.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices