Skip to content

Discuss This Cal Crutchlow: ‘Nearly impossible to go faster’ MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Cal Crutchlow: ‘Nearly impossible to go faster’

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Cal Crutchlow: ‘Nearly impossible to go faster’

Cal Crutchlow completed his first factory Ducati test in Valencia today, admitting it was ‘nearly impossible’ to improve on his lowly 12th position on the final timesheets. The British rider set a best time of 1.31.875 on the final afternoon earlier today to finish 0.214s behind teammate Andrea Dovizioso on the struggling Desmosedici. Crutchlow, who is the latest in a star-studded list...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 281 days ago (13 November 2013 17:47)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

Cal.

Was on the wrong Yamaha for sure, not that his team has done wrong, but Yamaha shot themself on the foot this year.

Let's hope Ducati sort themself out and provide them with the bike they need, together on the M1 they were doing fine, they can develop and win on the right bike.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Lets just hope Ducati comes up with the goods so they can put up a challenge to their big rivals Yamaha and Honda but I doubt they will only if they listen to what their main guys say the riders.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

DeGrasse

Do you sleep between writing constant essays about 1970's Yamahas?

Reply to this Topic
winger

Aug 02

winger says:

The guys at the factory will listen to what Cal and Dovi have to say because they are also new,they'll get the job done alright but not over night they won't and come Sepang if their not in the top 3 you'll get the same old saying that Duc ain't getting the job which will be just tosh,Sepang 2015 maybe.

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

PaceyCasey

I never sleep.

Reply to this Topic
eyewitnessaccount

Aug 13

• Its nearly Christmas and i'm dam sure santa.s got a new ducati in his sack for the best brit rider of the moment.Cal Crutchlow will be a force next season.To many doom and gloom merchants on here.PERIOD!

Reply to this Topic
revbenjamin

Oct 13

revbenjamin says:

I like DeGrasse

Na Na ... Ne ... Na Na

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

valencia 2013

while i watch again the race, i found that marc can lean more angle than anybody else and pull the throtle more faster. very demanding and daring. nice guts.

but what annoyed me is while stoner must save the tyre and force to go slower, how come marc with that speed can maintain his bike?

BS is full of ****. i'm sure 1000% this year tyre much more reliable than 2010-2012. someone here must can investigate this from news or elsewhere.

with lots of money in the bag, stoner would never comeback and entertaint us with fighting marc. missing link in this year motogp that we, surely, all want to watch.

rossi is the rider from the old type machine. more slower in speed. much luck with him. nobody competitif enought to beat him. he can't compete with all this young guns who dare to die in such crazy speed.

Reply to this Topic
DeGrasse

Aug 13

DeGrasse says:

motoking

I agree with you that tyres have progressed since Stoner won the title on the Honda, but i'm sure Rossi would have done better this year with a chassis right for him, reason why they are changing the 2014 M1, is that it was better all round in 2008/2010 than from the following years to now. 

Reply to this Topic
CBR11X

Sep 10

CBR11X says:

Well, he knew what he was getting into. He went there for the money and now he has to deal with a third rate bike. had he stayed at Yamaha, who knows what deal he might have got for 2015, maybe a Yamaha factory ride? The Japanese value and hence reward loyalty most of the time.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices