Skip to content

Discuss This Day joins Whitham at Eurosport for WSB World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Day joins Whitham at Eurosport for WSB

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Day joins Whitham at Eurosport for WSB

British Eurosport has announced their 2014 World Superbike team, with Steve Day joining Jamie Whitham for the world series. Jack Burnicle, previously the primary WSB voice for the channel, will become UK-based, as he moves to concentrate on the extended coverage of MCE British Superbikes that will now see Saturday's qualifying sessions televised. Day, who deputised for Toby Moody a number of...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 287 days ago (14 November 2013 15:45)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
eyewitnessaccount

Aug 13

witham and burnicle are the best by far,but I do get a bit fed up when jack mentions the same facts about the tracks seasonin season out.ie oulton park opended in 1951 with the winner chris walker,or thruxton old airfield opened in 1932 with shane byrne the first winner.or Silverstone wellington straight,named after eric wellington the inventor of the waterproof boot.or chris curves?well he would if you bent him over.

Reply to this Topic
Popski

Feb 09

Popski says:

AS CH987 says "At least it's not Charlie Cox" but that's hardly a resounding recommendation for Steve Day but frankly his voice pisses me off just as much (I occasionally watched MotoGP on the Beeb with the sound OFF coz I couldn't take CC's agitated rabbit). I could at least tolerate Jack Burnicle's 'fireside chats' even if they were a bit Murray Walker-ish. It looks like I'll be watching WSB with the sound off too, pity coz Jim Whitham's the 'MAN', he's bin there, done that, knows what he's talking about......they call it gravitas.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

I heard

Chris Moyles and "comedy" Dave are doing Moto gp for BT.

Reply to this Topic
tommypotts

Jun 08

tommypotts says:

I've heard

the BT MotoGP team will be Keith Huewen and Julian Ryder.

Reply to this Topic
Andy_L

Sep 08

Andy_L says:

Hodgson

I hope they get Hodgson in the commentary box again this year, he's always entertaining.

Reply to this Topic
robchester

Oct 03

robchester says:

Love Jack & James, always make you feel part of the action with their commentary. 

Steve Day did a fair job last season commentating on the rounds that he covered, but I dont think he quite has that personality like the other do (even Charlie 'dog on lino' Cox). I do hope Hodgson gets involved next year though, as he doesnt hold back and tells it exactly as it is, as well as having excellent knowledge.

As much as I think James Haydon is a decent fellow, I'm not sure he's got the co-commentating thing. He's always behind the action or getting his words mixed up!

Reply to this Topic
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

lets hope

its not hodgson,all the bloke goes on about is himself.

Reply to this Topic
Feckit

Jan 13

Feckit says:

Smug

Why not get rid of the ginger **** in the studio, the smug feckwit

Reply to this Topic
Feckit

Jan 13

Feckit says:

Smug

Why not get rid of the ginger **** in the studio, the smug feckwit :lol:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

James Haydon is a decent fellow

Yeah, it's a shame he's not a better commentator coz he does know his stuff.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices