Skip to content

Discuss This Michael Laverty: MotoGP or BSB in 2014? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Michael Laverty: MotoGP or BSB in 2014?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Michael Laverty: MotoGP or BSB in 2014?

Michael Laverty is still unsure whether he will be lining up against Marc Marquez or Shane Byrne in 2014. The Irishman’s racing future remains shrouded in uncertainty while he waits to learn whether current MotoGP boss Paul Bird will continue with his world championship squad next season. Laverty raced Bird’s British designed and built PBM frame for the majority of his debut...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 305 days ago (18 November 2013 10:04)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
diceman23

Nov 09

diceman23 says:

Can't say I'd be particularly upset to see laverty go back to BSB. I think he's out of his league in Motogp. That said I hope PBM and Aprillia can come to an agreement i not it means we lose a team and a supplier just as grid numbers were starting to get respectable. If Aprillia do leave at this stage I can only assume that plans for a 2016 full factory comeback will also be scrapped. Without a pilot to fit the bill it seems a bit inevitable. Shame I'd have loved to have seen Hayden on an updated ART over the neutered RCV anyday

Reply to this Topic
redracer46

Oct 11

redracer46 says:

Camier

Shame Aprilia determined to have a proven moto go rider on board ( I understand why) otherwise surely would have been worth giving Leon Camier a shot at that level, hes got aprilia experience, hes young, fast and worked hard dragging the suzuki up the grid in wsbk last year. 

Reply to this Topic
diceman23

Nov 09

diceman23 says:

drawing a blank

can't really think of a suitable candidate. A proven gp rider of a similar level to Espargaro, hayden or de puniet out of contract and available? Elias came to mind but he's under contact ben spies retired. Aspars defection to honda machinery has killed the ART machine

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Marquez or Byrne ?

Well which ever grid it is he wont be beating either of them ,It'smy guess that Aprilia are not that financially flush and pouring more into Bird droppings wont be a priorityfor them

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

MotoGP or BSB in 2014?

See the world (bits of it I guess) and fill the grid or come home and beat the grid? MotoGp is a step or two out of your reach (about 10 steps for me!). Come home bud and enjoooooy your racing.

Reply to this Topic
revbenjamin

Oct 13

revbenjamin says:

BOO !

Hahahahahaha

Reply to this Topic
revbenjamin

Oct 13

revbenjamin says:

Three lessons in Success

1. Perseverance in the face of adversity

2. Everyone who’s not doing it is a critic

3. Playing it safe has its consequences

Reply to this Topic
uservirgin

Aug 13

uservirgin says:

wow, 2 facets of an unhinged mind posting together?

do you talk to each other?

mind you, if you didn't talk to one another you'd never talk to anyone (outside your own addled mind,LOL).

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices