Skip to content

Discuss This Can Crutchlow fix the Ducati? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Can Crutchlow fix the Ducati?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Can Crutchlow fix the Ducati?

Marco Melandri, Nicky Hayden, Valentino Rossi and Andrea Dovizioso are all top level riders who have failed to make the infamous Ducati Desmosedici MotoGP bike work. The latest rider to take on the Desmo challenge is Britain's Cal Crutchlow, and he's confident. pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 300 days ago (21 November 2013 10:35)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
TrumpetTriple

Aug 02

vortex

That is the most amusing post i've read .... brilliant.

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

No

put it in a skip and start again.

Reply to this Topic
goat46

Feb 09

goat46 says:

Fearful for Cal

I really hope Ducati can make progress this year but my only fear Cal can be over aggressive ay times and will want to show that the bike can be ridden but this may come at a price !!!! still hope he can prove me wrong.

Reply to this Topic
FLATTRACKER

Dec 04

FLATTRACKER says:

NO

It's the factories job to fix it (agree with Alex, skip and redesign)

Cal's job to ride it.

Reply to this Topic
ColonelClaw

Nov 12

ColonelClaw says:

I voted No

Throw it in the skip and don't let Gigi leave the office 'til there's a new one

Reply to this Topic
kennygorrie

Jul 08

kennygorrie says:

Vortex

Year on year from 2007 stoner got less consistent, put stoner on the duke now and he would struggle, I think he would be much better than anyone else but Yamaha Honda have moved too far ahead 

Reply to this Topic
cthwaites

Aug 02

cthwaites says:

I have to change my vote to "nope". That bike has been the requiem of too many good riders.

Reply to this Topic
kl595

Nov 03

kl595 says:

It's not the factory's job to fix it. Likewise Cal won't get it to work.

It's a team effort based on riders feedback, suspension experts and the Ducati race team to determine what is needed. Ducati can only provide parts based on engineering and scientific feedback from both riders and teams. It's down to the Ducati race teams to fix it.

Reply to this Topic
smilo996

Nov 08

smilo996 says:

Because Kawasaki had not won the WSBK title since 1993 they were never going to win again. After Doohan and Rossi wiped the floor with Yamaha they were never going to win again. Aprilia will never win in MotoGp because of the Cube. The world is flat and nothing changes. Except Ducati have a new owner, have staed clearly what they will do when and so hfar have done it. They have new riders,a new Racing Director and new engineers. So why will it never happen?

Reply to this Topic
winger

Aug 02

winger says:

With the new crew that are coming in they'll sort it all right but in the couple of years it's going to take the numties will have a field day and then very quickly be on the band wagon I told you so when they do.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices