Skip to content

Discuss This Can Crutchlow fix the Ducati? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Can Crutchlow fix the Ducati?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Can Crutchlow fix the Ducati?

Marco Melandri, Nicky Hayden, Valentino Rossi and Andrea Dovizioso are all top level riders who have failed to make the infamous Ducati Desmosedici MotoGP bike work. The latest rider to take on the Desmo challenge is Britain's Cal Crutchlow, and he's confident. pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 252 days ago (21 November 2013 10:35)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
bennygaywossi

Feb 12

not being funny

ducati need an alian to even think about winning.. end of.. period

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Alian? Whats an Alian.

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Good comments from smilo996. Far too sensible for this forum.

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Can Crutchlow

rid MCN of the spammers?

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

You're right Benny..

..put Allan on it. Lovely bloke...

Reply to this Topic
Aki800

Aug 13

Aki800 says:

Who Cares?

Thanks to Dorna and BT I won't be watching it anyway. You may be able to get it free (for now) if your a BT Broadband customer but I wouldn't go to them if they paid me and that will change anyway as soon as the football season starts again next year, they need to recoup their £900m they just overpaid for the Champions League!

Reply to this Topic
winger

Aug 02

winger says:

Having already had 3 hours on the monday and the same on the tuesday of testing from Valencia and no doubt the same from Sepang etc I'll pay!!,at the mo it's a freebee but I've seen enough to cough up when I have to a trip to European GP can be anything between a grand and two,BT is a bargain to me,jesus just paid 15 quid to Sky to watch Froch knock the **** out of Groves tomorrow night.

Reply to this Topic
hurdyfurdy

Jul 12

hurdyfurdy says:

Promises promises

Call is obviously believing the crap he's being told By Ducati about an all new bike. Stone r complained they promised him an all new bike but just tweaked the one he had. Rossi complained they promised,..................  Dovi and Hayden complained............promised .... new.......... for Indy just got tweaked............ Ducati can't afford to start afresh. New bike in 3 months time? They couldn't do it in the last 3 years.    Simple as that. Once Cal realises it's never happening he'll be the same as the others. Head down in misery.  Cashing the cheques and saying little. 

Reply to this Topic
kl595

Nov 03

kl595 says:

@winger

Likewise. I couldn't agree more.  MotoGP classics too. 500cc 2 stroke racing with Rossi at his best, Doohan and Schwantz People should stop putting money into Murdoch's pocket and start embracing BT. It's British ffs not an Australian rip off merchant!

Reply to this Topic
phantombiker

Jul 13

phantombiker says:

Dovi had the beating of Cal

when they were team mates last time so I can't understand why anybody thinks he can succeed where Dovi has failed.

Cal is very good but Dovi is better.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices