Skip to content

Discuss This Kenny Roberts: Marquez can dominate MotoGP for years MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Kenny Roberts: Marquez can dominate MotoGP for years

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Kenny Roberts: Marquez can dominate MotoGP for years

American legend Kenny Roberts believes Marc Marquez can dominate MotoGP for years after the Repsol Honda revelation clinched a historic maiden MotoGP world title in 2013.Marquez became the first rookie since Californian Roberts in 1978 to capture the premier class crown in the first attempt when he finished third in front of a sell-out crowd at Valencia last month.Roberts won...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 353 days ago (06 December 2013 10:15)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
custombike

Dec 13

custombike says:

Oh number one

Reply to this Topic
rocketri17

May 12

rocketri17 says:

CLEARLY

a genius -thank you for enlightening us, Kenny. 

Reply to this Topic
luckofthewelsh

Oct 13

BT

If you don't wanna pay for BT Sport then fine, but don't say subsriptions kill a sport. If that were true than football would have no following in this country. I can't understand how it is acceptable to have to pay for a Sky Sports subscriptions for every other sport, but for MotoGP heaven forbid! Imagine if we were boxing fans we have to pay a subscription and then a PPV on top!

The coverage BT will provide will probably be fantastic, they are showing all sessions and all races live, something BBC would not commit to. I for one am very excited for the future of the sport on BT, they are making big moves in televised sport and are only going to raise the profile of MotoGP in this country, something that can only be a good thing!

Reply to this Topic
BarkerBill

Feb 12

BarkerBill says:

rocker17

'Genius' is not a quality normally enjoyed within this forum, my own contributions obviously excepted . . .

Bill

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Nevermind

Maybe another 70 years before you see the like again,rookie and all, a repeat of 2013 in terms of a GP title hunt anyway.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

luckofthewelsh

BT may very well provide unparalleled coverage of MotoGp - it's still blackmail in my book tho' - ''pay up or you can't watch.'' - bit like the bully at school who threatened to punch you in the mouth if you didn't give him your lunch.

BT's primary target audience is football fans - why drag a previous 'free to air' minority sport into it ?

Reply to this Topic
bailbath

Mar 09

bailbath says:

BT saves money

I got to say that Bt has saved me money on TV I now pay £7 for the service which includes eurosport where before I was paying £26 for Sky. Yes I took a bundle that includes infinity but I now got much faster internet 25mb compared to 4 mb but my overall cost is about same with my previous setup.

That may not be the same as what everyone can achieve admittedly but I can't complain.

Reply to this Topic
luckofthewelsh

Oct 13

MotoGP Season Pass?

Has anyone considered getting this as an alternative to BT, if i hadn't managed to get a good deal from BT i was seriously considering this option. The content they have on offer is incredible.

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

George can beat MM to a title. But we will have to wait for Alex Rins for the only other rider that can match MM for pure speed. 

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

I am going to get

the moto gp season pass from dorna I think. It does have some good features.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices