Skip to content

Discuss This Flyaway races reordered in new MotoGP provisional calendar MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Flyaway races reordered in new MotoGP provisional calendar

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Flyaway races reordered in new MotoGP provisional calendar

MotoGP have issued a slightly amended provisional calendar for the 2014 season, with the flyaway races of Malaysia, Australia and Japan reorganised to mean that Sepang will now host the penultimate race of 2014. Originally, the order was set as Sepang followed by the trip north to Motegi in Japan before Australia’s Philip Island and then back to Valencia for the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 313 days ago (13 December 2013 11:40)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
petedj

Jan 11

petedj says:

moto what?

Who cares. Can't watch it. Not being blackmailed into buying BTs rubbish service.

Reply to this Topic
LiesIncPLC

Dec 13

LiesIncPLC says:

Who cares ?  Well I'm assuming you do for a start as you've read the article and posted a comment .

You know what I don't care about ?  Knitting patterns . So you won't find me looking at knitting pattern websites or posting comments on them .

But as a Moto GP fan and an existing customer of BT's excellent service I'm looking forward to watching the racing next year for free :-)

Now if I could just find a knitting pattern for a cardigan with round neck  , plain back , raglan sleeves and cable front panels I could die a happy man .............. damn , damn ,damn !!! 

Reply to this Topic
glm7354

Mar 13

glm7354 says:

11 races from 19 in Europe!! This is european champion.

Reply to this Topic
revbenjamin

Oct 13

revbenjamin says:

Liesinc

Hope you choke on yer BT - selfish git.

Reply to this Topic
LaughingGas

Oct 08

LaughingGas says:

I hope BT fail miserably

Is Anyone going to cough up for BT coverage ? from what I can make of all the Motogp formums out there no one is. I hope BT fail miserably for this.

Reply to this Topic
vtwinmark

Aug 10

vtwinmark says:

Please explain how from Europe, to (maybe) S.America, to Asia, then Austalasia, back to Asia, then Europe, is a more direct route?

Reply to this Topic
DucaJsy

Dec 13

DucaJsy says:

Flyaway Races

MotoGP has sold out its fans, we don't have the option to subscribe to BT Broadband so we have to cough up more money on too of Sky or not watch the races. Espaletta go do your knitting!

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Vtwin

Get yourself a globe and trace the route with your finger - you will see how it works.   I'ts a clockwise circumnavigation of the globe.  Oz is the anomaly cos' it's hanging off the bottom with no direct route.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
ratchetman

Jun 11

ratchetman says:

Minority sport

It strikes me as a real shame because MOTOGP was really starting to apeal to the masses. and this is proved by the kids where I teach knowing who Mark Marques and Cal Crutchlow are. Now that MOTOGP wont be shown on BBC any more it will end up a minority sport with a lot less viewers, a lot less interest and alot less sponsers and no money . Why has the sport let a greedy bunch of Spaniards Take it over?. MOTOGP will end up like formula 1 with hardly any one intrested      

Reply to this Topic
winger

Aug 02

winger says:

Well after a slow start in august BT sport are starting to come on a pace and how,all the old classic GP's,this years great Enduro races and more importantly professionlly done not the mickey mouse stuff you see on the likes of the Motors channel.

GPs' have long needed a channel that was going to do it proud and not the minium that they could get away with,always felt Europsport could have done a lot more BBC just gave us the basics,after the live showing of the test from Valencia will be looking forward to some decent coverage from Sepang in febuary.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices