Skip to content

Discuss This Flyaway races reordered in new MotoGP provisional calendar MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Flyaway races reordered in new MotoGP provisional calendar

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Simon Patterson  says:

Flyaway races reordered in new MotoGP provisional calendar

MotoGP have issued a slightly amended provisional calendar for the 2014 season, with the flyaway races of Malaysia, Australia and Japan reorganised to mean that Sepang will now host the penultimate race of 2014. Originally, the order was set as Sepang followed by the trip north to Motegi in Japan before Australia’s Philip Island and then back to Valencia for the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 232 days ago (13 December 2013 11:40)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

BT Coverage was a joke...

They lost it for good reason.  They never promoted it.  The presenters were complete half wits.  They cut the program off regardless if a race was delayed (several times).  It was (too my memory) never shown on BBC1 - some rounds were shown on BBC3.  The BBC is an absolute dinosaur of a corporation run by locusts with no clue as to what the real fans want.

I recall previous posts by idiots who bragged about watching it on polish links/feeds - but never posted those links when asked... (cough cough)..  For half the cost of a TV license you can get full round coverage on demand with pre and post interviews in HD - choose which camera you want to watch the action on during the race (it's awesome).  the UK presenters are excellent too. 

You subscribe to the TV licensing companies to watch I'm a Celeb, Corrie and X-Factor (the very thought of these make me nauseuous).  What else would you pay 80 quid on? A night out with mates... 2 weeks worth of booze from Tesco? give one up and subscribe.  Connect up the lappy to your HD TV (via HDMI cable) and away you go.

You live in a western society developed by Capitalism... what did you expect Dorna to do?! You can't pick & choose which Capitalist companies to accept and which to complain about! It's all the same.  Everyimte you go to one of the big supermarkets that's what you're doing... yet you hand over thousands every year! Sorry fellas but they're all out to make money - no-one likes it but it's called supply & demand. 

Reply to this Topic
Mr.Number

Nov 07

Mr.Number says:

Shawno, do you mean bbc coverage was a joke ? 

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

Mr.N

Ah yes - the BBC.  I struggle to even say it... I detest that organization immensely!!

Reply to this Topic
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

I hated the BBC

But at least i got to watch it.

I looked at the cost to watch it on motogp.com and the coverage looks immense but so is the bloody price.

eurosport player it is for me then and word & british superbikes for me it is then.

At least i can get the season review at christmas next year lol

Reply to this Topic
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

Shawno76

Your spot on there too mate.

Reply to this Topic
73mach3

Oct 12

73mach3 says:

hi shawn

bbc could not have been any worse than speed over here in the states!!!!

Reply to this Topic
blue200tdi

Dec 10

blue200tdi says:

Anyone who pays BT sport so they can watch Moto GP is, quite frankly, stupid. Moto GP earns its money through sponsors as well as TV, so they'll just be paid even more than they got from Elsewhere this year.

It may only be a few pounds a month but it's the principle of the the thing, especially in a recession and after they told me to cancel ESPN then had the nerve to want to charge me a £15 activation fee to subscibe to BT who took over the ESPN channel!

I'm watching no sport now, I've decided that if they want TV money AND sponsors on their cars/bikes then I'll just not bother thanks, it gives me more time with my children which is way more important than watching over paid girls riding bikes, wrapped in cotton wool crying whenever another rider gets too close.

Reply to this Topic
bigbull

Jun 09

bigbull says:

NEW VENUES

Great to see a few more new venues for season 2014, Brazil was always one of the team members favourites, (we wonder why lol?) Also Argentina now on the go too its great for our sport. Lets all have a wonderful season especially after the spectacular one we had this in all 3 classes.... Go Guys.

Reply to this Topic
luckofthewelsh

Oct 13

BT

I love seeing all the "true die hard fans" on here crying over having to pay for BT Sport, as i have said before if you are a football, rugby, american football, basketball, fan then you have to pay for it! Why is it that MotoGP should be different to everything else? Is it because this is the sport you like best? 

Anyway whether you like it or not it looks like BT is here to stay, they are buying up rights to different sports like there is no tomorrow. I know if you were to take what people are saying on the forums as the truth then no one would be getting BT, however, we know that isn't true. Every person i know that likes MotoGP has now got BT sport, and i imagine they will continue subscrbing as long as they still have MotoGP.

And blue200tdi "watching overpaid girls  riding bikes, wrapped in cotton wool crying whenever another rider gets too close." The only one crying here mate is you. If you want to spend more time with your kids that is great, and all the best to you, but don't blame the riders for you not wanting to pay to watch the sport. 

Reply to this Topic
AlexDAbomB69

Feb 13

AlexDAbomB69 says:

I

dont mind paying for it. But broadband speeds arn't up to it where I live 60 miles from the heart of one of the biggest citys in the world and I wont be able to get fast enough broad band until 2015. So why **** roll it out if every one cant watch it. Bunch of melts.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices