Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner to remain in HRC testing role MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner to remain in HRC testing role

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner to remain in HRC testing role

Honda will continue to call on the blistering speed and technical feedback of double MotoGP world champion Casey Stoner for development of its factory RC213V in 2014. The Australian retired at the end of 2012 but he made numerous testing appearances in the latter stages of this year’s campaign at the Twin Ring Motegi track in Japan. Stoner, who won titles for...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 220 days ago (16 December 2013 10:40)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
luckofthewelsh

Oct 13

Hope he comes back

I'm not a big Stoner fan, however i do actually miss him racing a lot more than i thought i would. It would be so good to see him racing against Marquez and Lorenzo now. I don't think he will ever come back though, after everything said about Dorna and MotoGP in general i doubt he will swallow his pride and come back. I hope i'm wrong i just can't see it myself.

The one thing i don't miss about him is his constant moaning! But i would gladly listen to all the moaning if it meant him coming back haha!

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

doohanfan

Don't take offence my good fellow - just pulling your leg a bit.   I have extended family in Oz. (Perth W.A.)

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

aquarius

This forum thrives on inane drivel - you've been around long enough to know that.   Anything to do with Stoner or Rossi provokes myriad stupidity - but - without it the forum would die.    It's pub banter - nothing wrong with that!

Reply to this Topic
doohanfan

Jan 12

doohanfan says:

my maternal grandfather

was an Englishman from Gloucestershire Saturn, despite the remainder of my ancestry being Irish, or  reputedly partly Scottish by way of Ireland, and I have visited England many times with great enjoyment. I similarly enjoyed Cardiff when I went there. Perth (the one in WA) is a great place as well. I don't have an informed opinion on the original Perth, but Edinburgh is close to my favourite place in the world. 

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

LotW -  I wouldn't gladly listen to his moaning - I used to turn the sound off during his interviews. Hahaha.

DF - I have a fairly successful cousin in W.A. if you're interested (no problem if not) google 'Brian Lewis tornado class sailing'.    His father  Harry 'Tiger' Lewis was an Australian international speedway rider in the 1930's  he met my Dad's sister on a speedway tour to UK and took her back to OZ.

ATTENTION MCN -  if you restore the Personal Message function I wouldn't have to bore the pants off other forum users by posting PM's on here.  PLEASE  GET IT FIXED ! 

Reply to this Topic
luckofthewelsh

Oct 13

Haha

Yeah Saturn that is definitely one solution! The moaning is a lot to bear! I never used to turn the sound of for the fear of missing a gem of a line or something, i was often dissapointed haha!

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

Benny

Kawasaki procuced the z1000r 4 different colours, they all wern't a borrrring green. Ye music selection was naffy early 70s, here's one that might just some you up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6x8GGXrCFQ

heres some other good music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZH7SA6XPuc

Reply to this Topic
noddy61

Apr 13

noddy61 says:

Kin hell Benny, git out of the moshpit you'll do ye sell  a injury

another fitting song title for you, constant bitching

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9v0bSlviJ0

Reply to this Topic
CH987