Skip to content

KAWASAKI Jaw-dropping 1970s KR750 replica is actually a usable ER-6f ER-6N

You are in... Forums > KAWASAKI > ER-6N > Jaw-dropping 1970s KR750 replica is actually a usable ER-6f

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Jaw-dropping 1970s KR750 replica is actually a usable ER-6f

The flash of green and bare alloy emerges from a London side street. The rider, black visor down, looks both ways, and accelerates into a gap in front of a red bus. The bike is obscured by traffic. There is only the bus’s burp of diesel smoke and a question left to consider: Was that really a Kawasaki KR750? It had the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 310 days ago (19 December 2013 14:41)

Post a message in ER-6N

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Gorgeous

Well done to all involved.

Reply to this Topic
Kawasakifreak1

Aug 11

Good effort but......

Nice try & well executed but I'm not convinced about the KR750 comparison - that's stretching it tbh.

Reply to this Topic
HkUk

Nov 11

HkUk says:

15 grand for that in total I guess... hmmm... not how I'd spend the money... and I think I'd start from a W800 if I was gonna do something like this. Still, looks good, so if you have the dosh, why not eh ?

Reply to this Topic
plumber01

Feb 12

plumber01 says:

jaw dropping ?

I know Im going to get shot down in flames, and it does look like a KR 750, but Im thinking it belongs in the 70s,  like my old smoked glass dinning table with crome legs and fake leather chocolate brown three piece suite, etc. I actually had a kh750 , and other than looking through rose coloured specs ,if I rode it today Im sure I would think " what a shite bike" crap tyres, shite brakes, didnt handle, and was always out of tune doing about 20 to the gallon if you were lucky  as soon as you tried to open it up,..............oh and I nearly killed myself on it by opening the gas when I thought I was on the apex, and the power went from moped to monster is a split second and died out 500 revs later. ... Interesting idea and its nice to have something different but leave the seventies in the past where they belong.They say if you remember the 60's and all that, however most people should forget the 70's cause they were shite.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices