Skip to content

Discuss This Pol Espargaro: Racing Marquez not 2014 target MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Pol Espargaro: Racing Marquez not 2014 target

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Pol Espargaro: Racing Marquez not 2014 target

Monster Yamaha Tech 3 rookie Pol Espargaro has said battling with former Moto2 adversary Marc Marquez in MotoGP this year is not a realistic ambition. Espargaro was the only rider to consistently challenge Marquez in the 2012 Moto2 world championship and they will lock horns again in the premier class when the new season kicks off under the Losail International Circuit...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 227 days ago (07 January 2014 10:55)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Pol will undoubtedly have a few good rides this season and maybe upset the apple cart at times.

I just wished he'd drop the stupid rainbow colours from his number board......................................or is he trying to telll us something?

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

Of course he will be on the podium ! he will  be on rossi bike from mid-season on when the old one steps down

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

It's a sponsor thing I believe Pacey

http://www.los40.com

Reply to this Topic
willc955

Jun 12

willc955 says:

Rectum?

...damn near killed 'em

Reply to this Topic
luckofthewelsh

Oct 13

Podiums

I think Pol will definitely get some podiums next year, i think some good racing is gonna come from him and Brad. I think Pol is gonna be finishing 8th/7th for the first few races and then we will see him slowly creep up until he is mixing it up with Bautista and Bradl every week. A podium is bound to happpen at some point, IMO he would have to crash a lot not to secure at least one during the entire season.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Cheers Nostro.

Fairplay then. At least he's getting paid to look like that (i just can't stand it though for some reason!).

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Get a kit Yamaha

Of course he will ,where's he from again ?

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Instant reaction

says maybe a top 5 a couple of times but he'll be following Brad Smith if hes lucky  , considered thought says : I dont have a clue

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

espagaro

I feel Pol will get the very best out of the bike and it will not take him long to get up to speed.
Much as I like Bradley I think Pol will finish his first season higher than Smith.
He will not make stupid excuses like Crutchlow either.
A certain Mr Rossi may need to up his pace to keep the Spaniard behind!

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

I'm not so optimistic

The only Moto2 graduate to have stamped any authority is Marquez - I see Pol top 5 or 6 with the odd bit of luck taking him into top 4.   I still think Aleix should have got the TechTrois  ride.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices