Skip to content

Discuss This Pol Espargaro: Racing Marquez not 2014 target MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Pol Espargaro: Racing Marquez not 2014 target

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Pol Espargaro: Racing Marquez not 2014 target

Monster Yamaha Tech 3 rookie Pol Espargaro has said battling with former Moto2 adversary Marc Marquez in MotoGP this year is not a realistic ambition. Espargaro was the only rider to consistently challenge Marquez in the 2012 Moto2 world championship and they will lock horns again in the premier class when the new season kicks off under the Losail International Circuit...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 254 days ago (07 January 2014 10:55)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

Buelli me old fruit..

..what kind of stupid excuses are you referring to?..

I'd love to know.

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

!!!

No shite sherlock!!!!

Reply to this Topic
ambushed61

Nov 10

ambushed61 says:

Dont mention the R word ? would that be the retard causing problems again ??? the one on the bike that is !!

Reply to this Topic
racingfan99

Oct 10

racingfan99 says:

Pol will do well. Realistically he won't be able to compete week in week out full race distance but there will be odd moments where they could race for a few laps i'd say.

Reply to this Topic
vmax4steve

Mar 08

vmax4steve says:

The only Moto2 graduate to have jumped on a factory bike is Marquez saturn. Think that's a decent enough reason. On the same bike Pol handed Marquez his arse a few times and vice versa. Pol has to contend with having a different electronics package first and foremost that doesn't have the fuel control that Lorenzos bike has. Oh and Rossi is in the same boat as Brad and Pol as regards to that electronics package. I said that last year and the results between Cal and Rossi backs it, both very close to each other and both complaining about fuel issues while Lorenzo was streaking away.

Turn it up to eleven for practise and get a front row start and then be twenty seconds behind on race day, think about it.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

just a thought

How can anyone compete with what Honda have groomed their boy for ? Yamaha cannot even come up with a tool for Jorge to dominate on ,and he really is the master at this time ,now iappreciate they are going to throw all they have at him unlike they did sadly with a Brit numbered 35 but no he wont come close to Marquez its too late he is out of the trap and on his way with confidence and greatness only Jorge can stand in his way and Pol will wilt by comparison to Marquez .good but great nah !

Reply to this Topic
bennygaywossi

Feb 12

p

sick of all this playing down polite bullshit from the up and comings, pol will be out for blood. gonna get bitchy in the t3 garage

Reply to this Topic
RevNutz

Jan 13

RevNutz says:

Not the target?

What? Is he in a different race or something? I may be wrong but I thought that he signed to race in MotoGP with Tech 3. 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices