Skip to content

Discuss This No BT Sport commentary deal for Toby Moody MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > No BT Sport commentary deal for Toby Moody

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

No BT Sport commentary deal for Toby Moody

Popular MotoGP commentator Toby Moody has confirmed he will not be part of the new BT Sport coverage in 2014. Moody has been a regular behind the microphone in MotoGP with British Eurosport since 1996. But as constant rumours surrounding the identity of the commentary team for BT Sport’s 2014 world championship coverage continue, Moody took to his personal Twitter account (@TobyMoody)...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 309 days ago (16 January 2014 14:35)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Nostro..

you Gullible Geek..do I detect a change of allegiance?..Have you given up on Dani?

Interesting stuff about Charisma, Character..whatever you want to call it and the mental side, with regard to Stoner here from Oxley..

http://www.motorsportmagazine.com/race/motogp-race/inside-the-mind-of-casey-stoner/

I didn't realise Casey was home educated after being taken out of school because he was bullied.

Wouldn't like to be marooned with Lorenzo, says duffer Saturn..?

What about with Benny's Mum and a big block of sweaty cheddar?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

No

I guess you wouldn't want three well educated people bleating on, too many big words for you? Or does it leave you with an inferiority complex?

I couldn't care less if they were educated at home or at oxbridge. They were/are passionate about the sport, always enthusiastic, and extremely knowledgeable.

Envy and jealousy stig, terrible things.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Gullible Wosi?

It's not me that's been sucked in to the vortex of the Yellow Pantomime  me old mucker.

No, Cap't Pedro's still the man I want to see win the title, and I still have faith in his ability to do so.

Reply to this Topic
DoubtingThomas

Apr 13

Pedro

If he shows the fight he showed in that last race all season he might have a chance. He has too many ordinary days throughout a season though, even when he's fit.

Reply to this Topic
motogpnorival

Feb 10

All you mindless.....

........ Cackling brats have missed the point.... There is only one true motorcycling commentator.... He has been under our noses for years... He is the great Nick Harris...... You could sit every goon mentioned in this post in the same box, and they still couldn't come close to this man for overall motorcycle racing knowledge...

Reply to this Topic
jewels

Nov 09

jewels says:

shyt

where did they get charly cox from,commentary now needs fresh voices not spilt arse perry, moody, ryder atnt 2bad gos on abit,spallers?f--k me,harris now you goin back,an the big fat guy wern 2 bad sorry abeut tha spelleig,

Reply to this Topic
jewels

Nov 09

jewels says:

right

thestig08 got it right apart from the split arse perry,i dont normaly agree with any body so hes f--kn privleged,think him self luckly,jewels dont be fooled by the name,

Reply to this Topic
kwackanacki

Nov 09

kwackanacki says:

Pundits

Keith and Julian all day long for me, Keith with the whoorrrr and Julian with the facts pulling him to line - The best pair over the last 20 years.

I like Stavros, but please stay with TT - K+J please.

Reply to this Topic
bluehaze60

Jun 10

bluehaze60 says:

Shame,

Such a shame ,bt have really screwed up over this,coverage of the Valencia test was crap at best,I can't see the rest of the coverage being any better, today I subscribed to motogp.com, I paid £80 for the 2014 season, which means I get access to all the tests etc.£80 for the standard version, just look at this way £80 is 2 nights down the pub so it don't seem that expensive 

Reply to this Topic
gixxersixxerman

Mar 12

I honestly can say I have no idea what Motogp coverage you guys over there get, I can say here in the states, we get a hour at 4-5 am of the race and that's it. Me and a couple friends went In on the moto GP pass it's like 25$ each for a season. I watch on my TV from my iPad through HDMI so it's still HD. I'm suprised that more you you guys don't use that option to get away from this BT one or what ever.. 

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices