Skip to content

HONDA New Honda Fireblade takes on rivals CBR1000RR FIREBLADE

You are in... Forums > HONDA > CBR1000RR FIREBLADE > New Honda Fireblade takes on rivals

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN Staff  says:

New Honda Fireblade takes on rivals

With over 210,000 bikes sold since 1992, the evergreen Fireblade is one of the most successful road-going superbikes ever. Honda has upgraded it for 2014, so how has it changed and how does it stack up against its Japanese rivals & the class-leader?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 308 days ago (22 January 2014 09:45)

Post a message in CBR1000RR FIREBLADE

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
gixercarl

Sep 06

gixercarl says:

well done MCN

well done nice review for once

its nice to see you show that there is great value in all of these bikes, they are all great fun, and all offer something slightly diffrent

rather than the old MCN own a s1000rr or be left behind by your mates Bu======t

well done for a more balanced view for the paying public

and well done to Bob for voting for the blade

despite the Bmw hype, the experienced public know what great value the honda is and indeed all these bikes on show

for once well done MCN

Reply to this Topic
truantray

Jan 14

truantray says:

It's all just numbers now

Nice to see the litre bikes finally all getting traction control and ABS, so premium bikes are now on-par with the cheapest cars. These bikes seem to now fall into the catagory of mad sports cars on Top Gear..use half the potential on public roads and you only make coppers angry, and insurance companies slightly richer.

Superbike schools in the US report a dramatic drop in crashes after switching to S1000RRs. But, still sounds like for those who pay money for motorcycles, the Suzuki is still the best deal at almost half the cost of der Beemer.

Reply to this Topic
yzrm1

Jan 11

yzrm1 says:

good to hear

that honda did such a great job. and being the biggest motorcycle company realy helped alot in making the bike more user friendly for the roads. because it wasn't user friendly at all. right???????

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

ABS and Traction Control....

Oh... Hang on........ We must be talking about...Spain...Itally ..Sicily.........wouldn't want to bother testing these in ....Britain...on Wet and Cruddy roads, in the 7 months of Winter.......I guess we'll have to wait for the "Long Termers"..................I know I'm Wrong...again.

Reply to this Topic
osmanaltug

Aug 02

osmanaltug says:

bikes nice,

but beard rocks...keeep :)

Reply to this Topic
Toecutter71

Jun 10

Toecutter71 says:

BMW does everthing

We are bring japanis competitors and BMW, which is the best and have a price of two and half Suzuki which is pure robery from BMW ....i just can stpo ask my self until when BMW wich was in position to take a enourmus amount of money for something which wasnt capable to beat Kawasaki on the track, and all bike is very eaqual but BMW stil is they favor bike, and i can bet in my ass, that givet bigest money for "campaign" 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices