Skip to content

Discuss This Doohan: No doubt Stoner would return at top MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Doohan: No doubt Stoner would return at top

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Doohan: No doubt Stoner would return at top

Five-time MotoGP world champion Mick Doohan reckons Casey Stoner would have slipped seamlessly back into winning contention had the Australian been returning to racing action in 2014. Stoner retired at the end of 2012 after winning two premier class titles, but he has constantly been linked with a future return. Stoner won’t be racing in MotoGP in 2014, but there are constant...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 237 days ago (24 January 2014 10:17)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Haha.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Straight bat..

Nice..

Although the height of optimism is probably hoping Casey finds his mojo in the outback..to save blubbing Antipodean face from slipping into racing obscurity.

Broc who?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
aquarius

Jun 09

aquarius says:

STILL WAY TO BORING ...

Casey says to show you this one ...

Full screen & sound right up for best effect ...

See: -        http://www.youtube.com/embed/9WoM2bHfr48

This perfectly encapsulates exactly what is wrong with so many posters & their opinions on this site ...

Cheers

Reply to this Topic
DaniPedola

Mar 13

DaniPedola says:

Ha ha

I don't get it. Casey's the one hiding behind the rock?

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Oh the casual visitor QueeryArse is back

Q: What is the Australian animal that most resembles the Australian male?
A: The wombat, because he eats, roots, and leaves.

Q: Why do so many Australian men suffer premature ejaculation?
A: Because they have to rush back to the pub to tell their mates what happened!

Q: What did the Australian do after raking the leaves?
A: He fell out of the tree

Q: What do Australians put in their pockets that Americans throw away?
A: Snot.

Q: How many Australian men does it take to change a light bulb?
A: None. It's a woman's job.

Q: What is the difference between an Australian wedding and an Australian funeral?
A: One less drunk at the funeral

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Queeryarse is back, because he is nearly sober after running out of beer in the pub.

Reply to this Topic
aquarius

Jun 09

aquarius says:

IS THAT IT ...???

Sigh – anyone can see why some of us visit MCN so rarely when the quality of the comment or humour barely rises above the infantile. Is that it – is that the best some of you can offer? At least our mate DaniPedola put more than the cell of an amoeba in. Thanks, old bean.

Now listen, lads - when you grow-up & allowed to mingle with the big people at last, you might travel a bit & read some books & stuff. This just may furnish you with a smidgeon of knowledge & ability to differentiate between different countries with different cultures. Australia is not New Zealand & NZ is not OZ. Write it down & see if you can try & remember this. I know it is all very hard for you but, honest – it’s worth it. It might save you from getting your facial features re-arranged one fine day or dark night.

Get your Mummies to help you look-up the word “expatriate”. I know it’s hard & so big a word to get your head around but seeing as you don’t have a Dad, you will really have to try hard & learn how to say it too. Writing it down is a good way to remember stuff.

For example: If, say, the only half-decent player in the England cricket team, Ben Stokes lived in France but still retained his Brit citizenship (more on that in a sec) – he would be a British “expatriate” and not a Frog, OK? Oh, sorry-hang-on, bad example, as he is really a New Zealander, just like me and not British at all. Even his Mum & Dad couldn’t cop the UK morons & weather in the end & went back to NZ to live. Sad.

Mmmm.. – Seeing as Stokes Snr was also NZ born – how come little Benny is a Brit anyway ‘cuz “nationality & citizenship” is predicated on the paternal side? Sorry – another 2 big words there for you. Anyway, good to see Ben has got a game somewhere, even if he wouldn’t make the Black Caps (NZ team) or Australia – and good on him. The Aussies will get a whole different ball-game & far higher quality opposition when they meet the RSA later this year. Then you can really slag them off, eh?

Anyhow – I am a Kiwi (that’s a nickname for citizens of NZ you see & is because we have this unique flightless bird there) that lives in Australia - but I was also born in England & still hold Brit citizenship too. So, I am an “expatriate” several times over and can say what I like without any fear or favour – or accusations of being “nationalistic”. Sorry, another big word. Confusing, isn’t it? But my avatar is very clear on this – if some had the nous to “understand” it. Oz & NZ both want to change their National flags – it has just become far too embarrassing to have the Union Jack on it & they are too similar for morons to tell apart. See what the World has come too!

I do so enjoy our little chats. Catch you in another 3-6 months. Try to do better, OK?
Cheers

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

OK Mr flightless Bird

Are you suffering from Writers indigestion ?     Seems like you've swallowed a dictionary and can't regurgitate it fast enough. Couldn't be bothered to read all that boring shite you boring old fart.  Have a chat with the other Kiwi ... Nostro ... two peas from the same pod.... self-opinionated, self-obsessed and and full of shite.

See you in 6 months feather brained Aquarian ................. nah don't bother.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Saturn

Kinda let yourself down with your previous post bud. You know, two completely different countries etc etc

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Yep Pacey

I'll take that one on the chin!   Didn't research the the guy properly.

However the way I see it the forums are about  teasing, pulling legs, challenging idiots, learning a few new things and above all having 'fun'.

Well that's me anyway !

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices