Skip to content

Discuss This Motorcycles welcomed at Goodwood Breakfast club for first time General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Motorcycles welcomed at Goodwood Breakfast club for first time

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN News  says:

Motorcycles welcomed at Goodwood Breakfast club for first time

Motorcycles are invited to attend the Goodwood Breakfast Club for the first time in the nine years the events have been running as part of a Vee-Power Sunday; but only those with V-engine configurations. The list of bikes open to attend includes all those with V-twin motors, V4s, V3s like the Honda NSR400 and even the new Horex VR6 qualifies. The Goodwood...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 243 days ago (24 January 2014 13:10)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
rmbridge

May 06

rmbridge says:

Bit misleading this!  Bikes are always welcome but generally not for "show".  During the Summer there are usualy more bikes there than cars.  Good free event but take a flask as the queue for tea is stupid.

Reply to this Topic
Rogerborg

Sep 09

Rogerborg says:

So, the Hyosung GT125 then?

Oooh, ooh, or the mighty Lifan-Hongda LF125AC!

Reply to this Topic
firebladekenny

Jul 05

Correction please!

This article is very misleading. Bikes are always most welcome. There are frequently themed events such as Supercar Sunday which is for high performance cars and bikes. There is also sometimes an event called Everything But The Car.

Even though the event on 2 Nov is themed for V engines, any other bikes and cars can attend.

i have nothing to do with Goodwood, but I do wish that MCN would get its facts right.

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

A mate of mine has a v twin engined compressor in his garage! Can he take that along?

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

All the

Honda Dullsville owners will show up.

Reply to this Topic
Aki800

Aug 13

Aki800 says:

Nothing new

Bike have always been welcome there, i've even had padock passes in the past for my bike, generally I go on the bike because the queues can be a nightmare and bikes are always directed to the onsite carpark whereas the none themed cars are directed to the fields opposite. Its a great free morning event but be aware a bacon roll and a coffee will set you back £7-8.

Oh and take it easy when you leave, theres usually police waiting at every roundabout ;-)

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices